Uncontroversial opinions on metal

Patti Smith's 1959 collaboration with Glenn Danzig, entitled The Skulls of Rock and Roll African Americans, is credited with pioneering folk metal.

GG Allin would often defecate onstage.

Btw guys, I am really curious. Could you explain me the difference between 'vow', 'oath', and 'promise'? The aspiring Pole thanks you in advance.

Hell Awaits was originally a Christmas record, as the rare bootleg scrap of lyrics, "With the High Santa awaiting, candy cane in hand, spilling the pure cranberry sauce" proves, but was turned into the Satanic glam metal opus we know today after Hanneman decided to prove to his mom that it, quote, "wasn't a phase."

Bells Await was originally a Christmas record, as the rare bootleg scrap of lyrics, "With the High Santa awaiting, candy cane in hand, spilling the pure cranberry sauce" proves, but was turned into the Satanic glam metal opus we know today after Hanneman decided to prove to his mom that it, quote, "wasn't a phase."
:p

Once upon a time I didn't care for it, but I'd probably place it as their #3 after Puppets and Black. AJFA has done the opposite- was my favorite but gets stale with age. RTL has some of Metallica's best songs (Creeping Death!), but it has a couple filler tracks that drag it down.