Underrated bands

Any tech band get's slanted by most without them even hearing it and even whilst listening to it they are in a synicle train of though or just slate the band to uphold their hate for tech.

Solstice UK. I really think they should be as appreciated as My Dying Bride, Paradise Lost and Anathema. While they came slighty later than these bands, they were (are?) a whole lot better in the main than any of them.

Solstice UK. I really think they should be as appreciated as My Dying Bride, Paradise Lost and Anathema. While they came slighty later than these bands, they were (are?) a whole lot better in the main than any of them.

I still love your sig :lol:

It's Penn and Teller, but yes they played Rebo and Zooty on Babylon 5. I've never seen the show, and I've got them in my avatar because I'm a fan of their TV show Bullshit and Penn's political and social views are so close to my own.

Garden Of Shadows
Vesperian Sorrow
Tristwood
Sika Redem
Mourning Beloveth
Clad In Darkness
Fields Of Jena
Balance Of Silence

All underrated, in my opinion

My love for Paradise Lost, up to and including "Icon" knows little bounds. However, after track 6 on Draconian Times, they're sure fire contenders for the "Bands that were great but now suck goats for fun and profit" thread.

Really.

My love for Paradise Lost, up to and including "Icon" knows little bounds. However, after track 6 on Draconian Times, they're sure fire contenders for the "Bands that were great but now suck goats for fun and profit" thread.

Really.

I really like "In requiem", didn't like symbol of life /puke

I'm entranced by "Materia" atm, aquamarine, comedia, and the promise are awesome.

Haven't listened to the older, harder stuff yet.

Haha actually there isn't a big difference of heavyness on their past albums. But yea Materia imo is their best album out of the songs I have heard. Verne,Vetro,Aquamarine, and Jules are awesome songs the best bein Jules imo.

Haha actually there isn't a big difference of heavyness on their past albums. But yea Materia imo is their best album out of the songs I have heard. Verne,Vetro,Aquamarine, and Jules are awesome songs the best bein Jules imo.

Any other bands like them you'd recommend? Same clean vocals(not 80's style) and musical style?