Underrated Thrash Bands?

I don't really think it's fair to say if a band is over or under rated, since ratings should be based on personal opinion alone :p

But if you're talking bands that don't get enough credit for the stuff they've done, here's a few!!!!

Dark Angel, Devastation, Sadus, Believer, Deliverance, Deathrow, Znowhite, Turbo, Toxik, Exhorder, Demolition Hammer, damn I could keep going... but I will stop there :D

if you guys haven't heard some of these bands, I advise checking them out, total thrash mayhem mofo!!!!

Testament and exodus lived in the shadows from the main big 3

metallica,slayer,anthrax

but by god the didnt deserve to be,if u listen to any of there old albums from testament and exodus,they are on power wiv the other big guns

exodus's bonded by blood is 1 of the tightest thrash albums ever made and still love giving it an airing these days

testament's the legacy sweet jezuz chuggin to fuk n excellent plus ther live in london dvd,jus shows ya how gud the really are,brutal chuggers

im not saying that the small because still to this day them 2 bands still hav a massive following not jus locally but international

thrash and metal scene is fuken healthy as fuk:headbang::headbang::headbang:

I thought it was 'The Big 4' being Metallica, Megadeth, Anthrax and Slayer?

But either way I dont think Testament are under-rated at all, theyre an awesome band, and anyone that knows 'The big 4' will probably have listened to Testament and loved it

I thought it was 'The Big 4' being Metallica, Megadeth, Anthrax and Slayer?

But either way I dont think Testament are under-rated at all, theyre an awesome band, and anyone that knows 'The big 4' will probably have listened to Testament and loved it

exactly my point lady stardust

i grew up listening to them and metallica

they are my 2 fav thrash metal bands outta them all

followed by exodus then sepultura

wasnt too keen on megadeath but wud get a listen same as slayer and anthrax

my top 4

metallica
testament
exodus
sepultura

testament always have kicked ass and always will

and wen there new album is released it gonna be chuggin:headbang:

I think Testament are probably the best band out of those listed above, maybe Sepultura on par with them =]

yeah they are top notch indeed

old sepultura wiv max absolute quality morbid visions,schizophrenia,beneath the remains,super albums

love Exodus,Kreator,Entombed,Darkane,COB, aswel to name but a few

even listen to a bit of tankard lol,"more beers" lol

metal is looking excellent at the moment

long may it continue:headbang::headbang::headbang::headbang:

Sepultura are highly underrated i think. everyone mentions anthrax etc, but it always seems people miss out sepultura. To me they were the BEST Thrash band to walk the earth (Schizo - Arise)

Sepultura are highly underrated i think. everyone mentions anthrax etc, but it always seems people miss out sepultura.

It's a good shout - if the split in the 90s hadn't occurred, it would be a different story though. Big shame - the post-Max stuff is good, but nowhere near as good as the run from Schizophrenia through to Chaos AD. 4 albums I could quite easily listen to for the rest of my life.

To me they were the BEST Thrash band to walk the earth (Schizo - Arise)

Nah - that's Testament ;)

wat i ment was in the so called big 4 that they wasnt in

but i agree wen max was in the band they where quality,not keen on that new fella

beneath the remains is 1 ov the best albums ever written in metal in my eyes

:headbang::headbang::headbang::headbang::headbang: