Underrated Thrash Bands?

Coroner
Vio-lence
Exhorder
Sepultura (to an extent)
Exumer
Evildead
Sarcofago (even though only one or two of their records were thrash)
Tankard
Razor
Torque
Sacred Reich
Heathen

/thread haha

hands Down Overkill is and always will be the most underrated thrash band ever. They are what Metallica and Megadeth should have been, they stuck to the sound that got them their fanbase and improved upon it every cd. If you don't know them check them out.

I'd say:
Destruction, Overkill and Sodom are really underrated bands. :kickass:
They should get a lot more attention, but okay if this bands would
become 'mainstream' I wouldn't listen to it.

Sepultura are highly underrated i think. everyone mentions anthrax etc, but it always seems people miss out sepultura. To me they were the BEST Thrash band to walk the earth (Schizo - Arise)

Yeah, but when most "younger" people think of Sepultura they think of the nu-Metal type shit they did in the 90's and compare them to soulfly.

In Australia "Roots" went to Number 1 and a lot of people remember them for that album alone, but i have to agree that back in the day, up until Arise they were on par with any other thrash band.

I love all Max-era Sepultura albums.

I actually got my Sepultura tattoo done the day I recorded my first cover of Roots Bloody Roots with an old band. I'm almost reknowned for doing that song now.

Testament + Nuclear Assault for sure.
However Testament seem to be getting alot of attention lately :headbang::)

Also, I dont know about underrated by I would say Exodus are over-rated by a mile. People are always blabbing on about them but I don't see the fasination. Thats just my 2-cents though.

Underrated Thrash Bands continued

6.Voivod
7.Graveyard Rodeo
8.S.O.D
9.Sacred Reich
10.Righteous Pigs:zombie:

Yeah I've got Chaos DVD. Its pretty good yeah showing live stuff from different eras and the vids for the singles. I want to get the Soulfly dvd.

Desperate Cry and Inquisition Symphony are not epics. They're Sepics. (Copyright HMR 2007)