Video Game Thread (Officially Unofficial)

What is the BEST PS2 role playing/adventure game?!?!
YsVI_LE.jpg

I've been infatuated with the Ys series since the TurboGrafx days though, I'm not sure if this one was highly regarded by anyone but fanboys like me. I love it. :)

I haven't played a video game in 6 months. I need to change that.

Just watched the review on GameTrailers. Not crazy about the graphics, but more importantly, I'm not a fan of 1st person shooters. I find they make me nauseous.

Zod
This 1st person shooter is something else. Oh well...
Ninja Gaiden Sigma then, it's the highest rated PS3 game beside Oblivion.

About Warhawk, is it worth buying? I'm considering getting it.

This 1st person shooter is something else. Oh well...
Ninja Gaiden Sigma then, it's the highest rated PS3 game beside Oblivion.
The complexity issue has scared me off. I'll probably rent it at some point, just to check it out.

About Warhawk, is it worth buying? I'm considering getting it.
So far, I've only logged on. However, the reviews have been great. Check GameTrailers.com for a full review.

Zod

I was fingering this like my first prom date today at Best Buy but decided to pass (for now). Is it a challenge or one of those games that, if you had time, you could wrap up in a day or so?

Fairly challenging. You should probably wait until the price goes down, maybe after Medal of Honor: Airborne comes out

I went to two stores to get NHL 2008 today and neither of them had it. Today's the OFFICIAL RELEASE DATE. Why don't they just say, "but you won't be able to get it until tomorrow, so don't waste your goddam time and gas"? Fuckers.
Also, traded in the ol XBOX for TWENTY TWO DOLLARS. In the hour it took to drive there, wait in line, fill out some forms, and drive home, I could've made more than that by just going to work and taking a shit.
The lesson here is never buy anything.