Video Game Thread (Officially Unofficial)

bought a slim psp, these things are really worth the price tag. not to mention its worth buying just for castlevania: the dracula x chronicles.

nothing beats being in a sniper class in COD4 and pegging dudes in their head as they run for cover

the whole CoD series is overrated IMO..... it's just a linear shooter with no real physics, a short campaing and an average multiplayer to compensate. Let's face it, games like Bioshock and Mass Effect will always be better for the veteran gamers.

fuck the xbox, im not going to pay 50 bux a year, AND not be able to play hd movies. and then theres the whole red ring of death bullshit

oh, and I hated every Twisted Metal after 2.

Lurch, I have a Nintendo 64 I can send you.
That said, don't bother. Video game purchases seem to wear thin pretty quickly. Spend your money on some Synthesis.

the whole CoD series is overrated IMO..... it's just a linear shooter with no real physics, a short campaing and an average multiplayer to compensate. Let's face it, games like Bioshock and Mass Effect will always be better for the veteran gamers.

WRONG. Although Bioshock craps on everything released thus far for the 360.

fuck the xbox, im not going to pay 50 bux a year, AND not be able to play hd movies. and then theres the whole red ring of death bullshit

oh, and I hated every Twisted Metal after 2.

if you're gonna buy a console for gaming then you made the wrong decision. the PS3 is awesome for those who want a HD player and a gaming console as an after thought.

have fun playing umm...Drakes Fortune? and uh...yeah...good luck with the free (but furiously subpar) online aspect :loco:

bioshock? is it a futuristic fps? i prefer the wwII type games like COD and medal of honor.

i dislike the otherwordly type.

we'll see if i like haol3

bioshock? is it a futuristic fps? i prefer the wwII type games like COD and medal of honor.

i dislike the otherwordly type.

we'll see if i like haol3

It's not really futuristic. The art style is more art-deco then anything. Still, it's one of my fave FPS to have come out

haol3 is only good for multiplayer and with cod4, it's struggling to be good at that

43 undead shad priest on blackwing lair here, the guild is and3rogues. :erk: i havent been playing long. long enough to lose my soul though.