Video Game Thread (Officially Unofficial)

what is the context of the quote in your sig? its been driving me insane for months. :ill: its gotta be gold.

what is the context of the quote in your sig? its been driving me insane for months. :ill: its gotta be gold.

hehe I don't remember all the exact words, but it was some guy who came here and tried to look smart and stuff. He basically got "RC'ed"... people were teasing him with his real name or something... and at some point he said my quote... which only made things worse for him of course.

Assassin's Creed on PS3 is pretty cool you almost get a bit scared climbing those huge building's, it's also quite satisfying to walk up behind a guard and kill him

cool, I'll probably buy the game once I have a new computer.

I truly don't think you need much of a system, I almost never see anything other than little icons :p Only when I'm kicking ass and taking names do I have the time to scroll way in and rotate the camera to see the sexiness.

I truly don't think you need much of a system, I almost never see anything other than little icons :p Only when I'm kicking ass and taking names do I have the time to scroll way in and rotate the camera to see the sexiness.

dude my laptop couldn't even handle WoW properly... I really need to get a new one. My bro works for Bombardier and he has pretty nice discounts on computers, so in May I'll be ready to kick some ass.

If you can run Oregon Trail you can run wow. At least on its lowest settings. Speaking of wow, someone kited Omen to Orgrimmar. If you're not familiar, he's the Lunar Festival seasonal boss who's a a raid level mob. It was pretty awesome.

2nu0xmd.jpg

freespace 2 kicked the shit out of all the games released in the last 10 years.

they really need to make a sequel... and bring joysticks back to life.

MajestikMøøse;6978799 said:
Yeah... I really need to break out my CDrs of that game and play it sometime (since its horribly out of print)

yeah I called last year at a EB games and asked them if they had the game...... dumbass had no idea what the game was (he's probably one of those n00bs that think halo 3 is the greatest game of 2007). My only dissapointment with the game is the ending, it seems like they had to finish it sooner than expected. Even if it was made in 1999, this little jewel contains some of the most epic space battles ever made.

So I sold my 360 and managed to get enough cash to buy a PS3 (and two games).

Jeez, I was a fucktard for supporting the 360 for so long.

COD4 plays a bit better on the PS3 than it does on the the 360

Anybody care to add me my PSN name = woodenlore