Video Game Thread (Officially Unofficial)

ATTN: NERDS!

I'm trying to play Eye of the Beholder ("eob1") by dragging the zip file into DOSbox and typing "cd eob1" at the prompt. But it's "unable to change to eob1"
What am I doing wrong?

I'm trying to play Eye of the Beholder ("eob1") by dragging the zip file into DOSbox and typing "cd eob1" at the prompt. But it's "unable to change to eob1"
What am I doing wrong?

so you're trying to unzip by changing the directory?

What am I doing wrong?

everything tbh

I can't wait for Guild Wars 2.

This game will be good.

Anyone hear anything about Dragon Age 2?

I LOVED the first one a lot and I'm starting to think its time to play it again. But the sequel comes out very soon and I might have to buy it immediately on release.

Awful game. Terribly rushed. The world is boring and bland, and EVERYTHING is recycled. Literally. You'll see the same houses and caves recycled over and over, except one door here that was open is now closed, and another somewhere else is now open. Mobs spawn all over the place (sometimes they just "appear" from dropping from the sky) so using tactics is retarded. Story is a bit bleh as well.

The game caters to the brain-dead conole crowd, and even commands a console-like price for PC. Ridiculous.

I love Bioware, but this looks like the beginning of the end for them if this is what they are going to start putting out.

hasn't really been a great game in awhile, am I the only one who thinks this? Been playing Civ5 and that's about it, but it's pretty meh after a few wins anyways

dorian gray likes to spend his time doing things like bench pressing 300 pounds and racing mountain bikes instead of recalling commands from a computer program he last saw in 1991.

Thanks for the help though, guys.

zRliI.jpg

kind of looking forward to THE LAST STORY on wii, also the new zelda. otherwise: not so much