Vilewoman's off-topic random retardation thread.

@gnoff, the art is looking really good!

Germany, how are you guys and gals doing? I'm reading everyday about the floods. I think we're more used to them over here in the US. Good luck to everyone and stay dry.

For me I still have the Red Wedding blues (didn't read the books yet) and one of my dogs died yesterday. :cry: She was our last boxer and it is the first time in 19 years we have not had a boxer. Ah, she will be feasting on scraps in Odin's great hall now and providing loyal companionship to his champions as she did for my family for so many years.

So, enough sadness! We have good weather and new adventures to look forward to! And a new Amon Amarth album to enjoy very soon as well! :Spin:

O no... :( , it’s so sad to hear. I send you my deep sympathy. R.I.P. little boxer girl, hope to meet you someday among all animals that have left the world. That would be great.

Thanks, yes, the flood seem to be quite inexorably at the moment in parts of Germany and neighbour countries also. I didn’t expect it that bad. Sorry for the people there. It’s now coming to the North they say, but guess we stay dry, it's predicted that my town can be relaxed.

Don’t know the expression "Red Wedding blues". From which books it is?

Don’t know the expression "Red Wedding blues". From which books it is?

The Red Wedding is an infamous event in George R.R. Martin's fantasy series A Song of Fire and Ice. The HBO series A Game of Thrones is based on the books and this past Sunday's episode depicted the infamous Red Wedding. I have avoided reading the books as not to ruin the tv series and I was, along with many others, shocked at the events of the Red Wedding. It is a pivotal point in the overall story arch and for those who have not read the book it came as a huge surprise. If you have no interest in the books or tv series go on youtube and search "Red Wedding reactions" and have a good laugh.

The Red Wedding is an infamous event in George R.R. Martin's fantasy series A Song of Fire and Ice. The HBO series A Game of Thrones is based on the books and this past Sunday's episode depicted the infamous Red Wedding. I have avoided reading the books as not to ruin the tv series and I was, along with many others, shocked at the events of the Red Wedding. It is a pivotal point in the overall story arch and for those who have not read the book it came as a huge surprise. If you have no interest in the books or tv series go on youtube and search "Red Wedding reactions" and have a good laugh.

So I did. Geeeeez!

Again you arouse suspicion. Well, we'll see whether Belgar is coming back and whether it really was fun filled vacation.;)

Does it make sense to fill it up in bottles / a bottle? Guess there is not very much of the beer left. Yeah, blackberries + honey spirit might be a great combination I could imagine. Did you try it before?

Conversation between my tattoo guy Victor and I today

Victor: You spent the weekend at a metal festival?
gnoff: Yes!
Victor: Did you drink an insane amount of beer?
gnoff: yes?
Victor: It is just that you bleed like crazy this time, way more than normal.
gnoff (thinking): oops!

---

oh, and BTW.
Decided today not to go color, just fixed some of the outlines, added some more detail in black/grey and some white highlights.
Ended in a 3 hour session or so, once healed should be done for this time.

Though everyone in the studio are convinced I'll come back for color sometime soon :rolleyes: