Vilewoman's off-topic random retardation thread.

Why is it whenever I know I have to be up early to drive I can never sleep the night before. Mayhem Festival in a little under 12hrs now though,so ready for some drinking and music.

i know what you mean exactly! i started that way, but when you think of it, in order to make those links the O= you'll need to add ring by ring, so eventually you'll be doing the same amount of job/time

so now i'm just adding ring by ring!

actually I missed a step, I usually just close a shitload of rings cos you can do that fast and without thinking then you take 2 and close another one through them to make the chain....total time is probably almost the same, but this feels faster cos you are moving more quickly.

anyway you do it chainmailing is still fun.:)

Saw the cutest thing at Mayhem today. While standing there watching the mosh pit during Slayer,there was this guy and his daughter standing next to me,she had to be maybe 7-8yrs old. This guy in the pit stops in front of us and I'll be damned if that little kid didnt run up and push the guy forward it was sooo cute..the guy turned around looked around then came up and gave the kid a high five.

Saw the cutest thing at Mayhem today. While standing there watching the mosh pit during Slayer,there was this guy and his daughter standing next to me,she had to be maybe 7-8yrs old. This guy in the pit stops in front of us and I'll be damned if that little kid didnt run up and push the guy forward it was sooo cute..the guy turned around looked around then came up and gave the kid a high five.

Haha, and a great metalhead she'll become!

It's kids like her that give me hope in the youth of today

Things that make you go "aaaaawww" - puppies, poetic justice and cute little bairns copying mum and dad. :)

Now for something utterly stupid- Australian customs officers.

We sent wedding invites round... And one of his Australian cousins gets an official letter from customs saying his mail was impounded for containing illegal substances and if he wanted to recover it he would have to pay a fine of about 99 AUS$ and wait 3 months.

The bad news is that I probably have a criminal record down under, all for using paper that contains silk fibres. The good news is that the smuggling route works- the other half of the invites made it into the country with their illegal vegetable contents yaaaay- :loco::loco::loco::loco::loco:

5880_117119872337_42460272337_2416461_7293955_n.jpg

Brad pitt with behemoth shit behind him. WIN!

5812_102083489804744_100000092806886_60515_7366487_n.jpg

Apparently this is what happens when i take a week off of work,they forget there is no way in hell a 800lb pallet of water can hold a 1500lb pallet of dog food rotflmao

5812_102083489804744_100000092806886_60515_7366487_n.jpg

Apparently this is what happens when i take a week off of work,they forget there is no way in hell a 800lb pallet of water can hold a 1500lb pallet of dog food rotflmao

people are fucking stupid I worked in a grocery store for a while and by the second week I was ready to murder most of the tards who worked there

For once I go to bed fairly early, looking forward to a nights sleep for the first time in almost a week.
Even falls alseep fairly easy.

What happens?
The retards down at the square starts shooting and sounds like they blew up a car or something, then a big fire.

Good luck going back to sleep now...

For once I go to bed fairly early, looking forward to a nights sleep for the first time in almost a week.
Even falls alseep fairly easy.

What happens?
The retards down at the square starts shooting and sounds like they blew up a car or something, then a big fire.

Good luck going back to sleep now...

Gnoff, where do you live???? Skagville? :err::err: