Vilewoman's off-topic random retardation thread.

Note to self...drinking with friends is fun...drinking with friends who are ADHD is fucking hilarious :lol: I think there is still a roll of quarters stuck in the bottom of my vodka bottle

25235_10150133735240525_614885524_11526898_7914210_n.jpg

By far my favorite photo

What truck do you have? Replacing a water pump shouldn't be too complicated...

'99 Dodge Ram...and its not hard just time consuming with all the shit you have to remove to get to it like the fan and fan shroud. Another pain in the ass is I had to order the part so i cant fix it till Thursday.

Happy 70th (70!!!) birthday Chuck Norris!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HPPA1u6r_0Y

chuck norris jokes are the best! Got a good laugh from that one. Heres a couple more...

Chuck Norris once visited the Virgin Islands. They are now The Islands.

Leading hand sanitizers claim they can kill 99.9 percent of germs. Chuck Norris can kill 100 percent of whatever the fuck he wants.

If you spell Chuck Norris wrong on Google it doesn't say, "Did you mean Chuck Norris?" It simply replies, "Run while you still have the chance."

If it looks like chicken, tastes like chicken, and feels like chicken but Chuck Norris says its beef, then it's fucking beef.

If you play Led Zeppelin's "Stairway to Heaven" backwards, you will hear Chuck Norris banging your sister.

Rosa Parks refused to get out of her seat because she was saving it for Chuck Norris.

Chuck Norris cannot predict the future; the future just better fucking do what Chuck Norris says.

The saddest moment for a child is not when he learns Santa Claus isn't real, it's when he learns Chuck Norris is.

Upon hearing that his good friend, Lance Armstrong, lost his testicles to cancer, Chuck Norris donated one of his to Lance. With just one of Chuck's nuts, Lance was able to win the Tour De France seven times. By the way, Chuck still has two testicles; either he was able to produce a new one simply by flexing, or he had three to begin with. No one knows for sure.

:lol::lol::lol::lol: