Vilewoman's off-topic random retardation thread.

Going to watch my baby bro play his first live show tomorrow I are excited! :D

If it's a tough crowd and the bottles start flying, what will you do?

a) Step in and threaten to kill the next person who looks like it's going to cause trouble,

b) Take a back seat and record the whole thing on video?

Just checking your level of evilness. :heh:

a) Step in and threaten to kill the next person who looks like it's going to cause trouble,

Depends who the bottles are flying at...if its Steven I might help the lil guy...If its because his fiance is being a royal bitch...I will sit back and record :heh:

I picked up "The Avenger" the other day. Another Amon Amarth album to add to my ever growing collection of their discography.
I like it a lot. Very raw.

You will be happy to know..no bottles or dangerous objects were thrown.All in all they did well,and i got a full tank of gas for hauling shit,its a double win in my book :D

Sorry to hear that gnoff.

It's bee a while since I've had a cold ( * knocking on wood* ) and I hope it stays that way. Usually I'm out for an entire week o_O

I do have sore legs from my first Thai Boxing training in 2 years and the 5 KM I ran for some competition in which we participated with our street. It's hard to walk from my desk to the nespresso machine :erk:

Hope you feel better, Gnoff.

My bosses are feeling especially sappy, squishy and the like today. I'll have to use some lovely Amon Amarth lyrics to counter the squish. They were all ending their emails with these stupid "inspirational" quotes :puke: and I was wondering if those quotes came with an air sickness bag. So instead of say something I decided to do Amon Amarth quotes at the end of my emails. The squishy crap stopped:headbang:

Hope you feel better, Gnoff.

My bosses are feeling especially sappy, squishy and the like today. I'll have to use some lovely Amon Amarth lyrics to counter the squish. They were all ending their emails with these stupid "inspirational" quotes :puke: and I was wondering if those quotes came with an air sickness bag. So instead of say something I decided to do Amon Amarth quotes at the end of my emails. The squishy crap stopped:headbang:

I started to use alternative phonetic alphabets: B as in Backstabbing, G as in Gorey, and so on...

I can totally agree with Spanish Lass on that one, I also figured out what it takes to drive my arch enemy at work nuts, and even more neurotic.

Hmm...just seen that I recieved a PM. Just spam nothing more. Praise Allah :lol:

That's it if anyones interested in reading ^^

xcuse me !!
Excuse me!!
Would you stop for a moment?!
O...man...Haven't you thought-one day- about yourself ?
Who has made it?
Have you seen a design which hasn't a designer ?!
Have you seen a wonderful,delicate work without a worker ?!
It's you and the whole universe!..
Who has made them all ?!!
You know who ?.. It's "ALLAH",prise be to him.
Just think for a moment.
How are you going to be after death ?!
Can you believe that this exact system of the universe and all of these great creation will end in in nothing...just after death!
Have you thought, for a second, How to save your soul from Allah's punishment?!
Haven't you thought about what is the right religion?!
Read ... and think deeply before you answer..
It is religion of Islam.
It is the religion that Mohammad-peace upon him- the last prophet, had been sent by.
It is the religion that the right Bible- which is not distorted-has preached.
Just have a look at The Bible of (Bernaba).
Don't be emstional.
Be rational and judge..
Just look..listen...compare..and then judge and say your word.
i advise you visiting :

Home from the hospital. Surgery went well. My knee is REALLY swollen (looks like I have soccer ball in there) but pain is manageable. Tired, but my wonderful husband is taking very good care of me.

I get spam on how to enlarge my penis, who wants to trade me for that? :heh: