Vortex to do Guest Vocals on New Borknagar Album

Eh, on topic is boring. We've already discussed Simen and Borknagar to no end.

I expect for a good while this board will be filled with jackasses saying "I CAN'T WAIT FOR THE NEW ALBUM I'M SO EXCITED! I LIKED EMPIRICISM THE MOST I HOPE IT'S LIKE THAT! OOO I LIKED THE ARCHAIC COURSE THE MOST! OHHH I DIDN'T LIKE ORIGIN!".

I can't tell if you're sarcastic or not. I just don't get being bitter about people having a different opinion than you. ;) <3

Hmm... Funny how a band get to know shit through media... Simen is a great - and immensely talented - guy, but he's also a guy you have to relate to as "don't believe it before it happens"...
Sounds like my friend too. :lol:

The man that wrote the book Arcturus talked about his book Arcturus at my college, I'm still not sure what the book was about though. :lol:

They are layered in Dimmu, which is why his cleans in Dimmu seem to sound better than those on the Borknagar stuff, or at least to me anyways.

vintersorg also layers the shit out of his vocals which makes him sound better then he actually is.

It's very unlikely the book was about the band Arcturus, it seemed based on Science though from the signs, someone could probably do a quick search and figure out what it's about.

vintersorg also layers the shit out of his vocals which makes him sound better then he actually is.

Watch/listen to a Vintersorg Bootleg then watch/listen to a Vortex bootleg... you will see the IMMENSE difference between the two, one is CLEARLY stronger live...

PROTIP: It's Simen.

Show me something that has decent sound quality... then I can judge, and for the record I didn't say he was perfect live, I am in possession of many live Vortex bootlegs where he doesn't sound 100% even though the video you posted isn't that bad :lol: Also I prefer bootlegs where they aren't aware they are being recorded, that is the only fair way.

Damn, it was a joke!! (but Simen sucks there, c'mon... is out ov key, with breathing problems, etx - if you see the comments, I'm on the Simen side).

Hey, accept it, Vintersorg is the singer for Borknagar now, Simen is wasting his talent and time on Dimmu.

I have some Vintersorg bootlegs (from Vintersorg and Otyg) and he sings very well there.