Was it Worth it?

Goddamnit, covers of promo song snippets. Some people are certainly getting desperate.

Goddamnit, covers of promo song snippets. Some people are certainly getting desperate.

why? it's just for fun, I like to record some things but i decide this time to use a Rockband microphone, just to hear the sound. Not bad :)

^ I know, but still, it just goes to show how much the people here want some sort of tangible updates on the new album.

THIS IS HOW ITS SUPPOSED TO BE:
Bodom is supposed to have REAPERS in there videos.
Not fucking gay cunt skateboarders.
REAPERS. FUCKING SCYTHES. ALEXI, JANNE, ROOPE, JASKA, HENKA AND A REAPER. no SKATEBOARDERS.

THIS IS HOW ITS SUPPOSED TO BE:
Bodom is supposed to have REAPERS in there videos.
Not fucking gay cunt skateboarders.
REAPERS. FUCKING SCYTHES. ALEXI, JANNE, ROOPE, JASKA, HENKA AND A REAPER. no SKATEBOARDERS.

Breathe in... Breathe out...

i don't give a fuff what anyone thinks about sk8boarders all I know is alexi looks BADASS at the start playin' guitar and that guitar swing is epic.

END OF FUCKING STORY

Yeah the guitar swing is epic, I hope he jumps the board too while Janne is soloing. Maybe they could also enter the stage with skateboards if they start a gig with that song, lol. :p

i like brownies.

but nah seriously, i liked how they were all about the reaper in the old videos. so cool.
but the songs sound sweet as. fucking pumped.

It just felt like a repeated riff straight from blooddrunk, with a horrendously boring verse, terrible vocal effects (might be better on the album), a shite solo that really didn't fit the song or show off any technical ability and little use of janne. I hope to god this isn't what the album sounds like, as it truly is the worst bodom song ever written imo

It just felt like a repeated riff straight from blooddrunk, with a horrendously boring verse, terrible vocal effects (might be better on the album), a shite solo that really didn't fit the song or show off any technical ability and little use of janne. I hope to god this isn't what the album sounds like, as it truly is the worst bodom song ever written imo

x2

The riff is a little bit better that blooddrunk song.

Maybe the vocals sound bad because that video is ripped from the radio (anyways this sucks on this one).

The guitar solo is very slow, and the keyboard solo very short, and repeated the style of blooddrunk (sounds like One day you will cry).

Now i'm waiting for Shovel Knockout, the fragments sounds really awesome and better that Was it worth it?

PD: the new sound on the keyboard is the best of the whole song :(

EDIT: After listening a few times is not so bad xd