What ANUS have been saying about the newer death/black metal bands

Status
Not open for further replies.
He's better than his little horde of followers, that's for sure. He probably never realized his little site would become the asshole of the internet. He had a noble cause, and I support him. He has never once made me think anything to the contrary. For Christ's sake, he came to the damn Anus.com bashing thread I put up in SOT and posted like any normal person. No ill will or nothing.

I judge people based on apparent personality, and based on his writing and the posters on ANUS, I was not expecting a level-headed guy. You can make anything sound or seem credible if youy present it properly. If Prozak thinks metal is dead, someone must have done a damn good job of NOT impressing him.

anonymousnick2001 said:
He's better than his little horde of followers, that's for sure. He probably never realized his little site would become the asshole of the internet. He had a noble cause, and I support him. He has never once made me think anything to the contrary. For Christ's sake, he came to the damn Anus.com bashing thread I put up in SOT and posted like any normal person. No ill will or nothing.

I judge people based on apparent personality, and based on his writing and the posters on ANUS, I was not expecting a level-headed guy. You can make anything sound or seem credible if youy present it properly. If Prozak thinks metal is dead, someone must have done a damn good job of NOT impressing him.

SOT?

yoru ideas abotu acoustic death metal and clean singing detah metal and the others sound awesome.

Status
Not open for further replies.