Votes: 4 21.1%
  • Share my favorite bands and songs

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • JUst read the forum

Votes: 2 10.5%
  • Everything

Votes: 5 26.3%

• Total voters
I find that slightly ironic considering you have your own blog for writing music reviews.

Yes, the website is a bit of a mess to actually go through, which I already implied, but you are missing the point. Maybe it's just me, but the thought of a cognitive scientist, who has written books on Artificial Intelligence and The Nature of Consciousness and lectured at multiple universities since the 80s, listening to Emperor's In the Nightside Eclipse and digging it, makes me smile.
It has nothing to do with my blogs, I write them because I enjoy reviewing stuff

If you find the website useful in some way, good for you man. But when it comes to discovering bands, I'd never visit it for that purpose. I realize what the point is, I dont really care who the guy behind that website is or what he has done/written. I dont need you to explain anything to me

I don't need you to explain anything to me either, so let's just stop explaining things, right?

What.

I go to http://scaruffi.com/music.html

Ok, I haven't actually used this for discovering much yet, but was shown this recently and it's something else. on the Internet since 1983, and it looks it too! Contains profiles of over 8,000 musicians. Written by a single guy. Yeah! Whether or not you agree with his opinions, the range is impressive as fuck.

Scaruffi is infamous. He has this hilarious rant on the Beatles being overrated. I've never found his opinions very useful or insightful. But then, at least rock critics have wacky opinions: most jazz critics don't say anything at all.

Scaruffi is infamous. He has this hilarious rant on the Beatles being overrated. I've never found his opinions very useful or insightful. But then, at least rock critics have wacky opinions: most jazz critics don't say anything at all.

The Beatles stuff is definitely hilarious!

I came here to find the cure to misandry. So c'mon guys don't let me down.
(Let's see how many tits or GTFO I'll get here :Smug:)

It's a pleasure to meet you all.

I came here to find the cure to misandry. So c'mon guys don't let me down.
(Let's see how many tits or GTFO I'll get here :Smug:)

It's a pleasure to meet you all.

Wait, we're all gay, right?

Is it me, or does anywhere else sometimes mistake Postulate for Phanto and vice versa?

It's my discerning opinions that give me away. Any time you read a post and think, 'wow, that was smart,' it's probably me.

What is the world coming to?!?

gangnam-style-monty-python-funny-gif1.gif

Was I just called polite? I don't know how to react to that. :p

Well, maybe she'll stick around long enough for you to correct that misconception >: )

Is it me, or does anywhere else sometimes mistake Postulate for Phanto and vice versa?

Not so much while browsing a thread, but in the general forum view when one of them pops up in the "last post"-thing I get all confused and expect a post by the wrong one like half the time. But like Phanto said, you can easily tell by the content of the post.