What do you do in real life beside music/studio stuff ?

Working my ass off as a quantity surveyor (cost manager) for a large construction cost consultancy based in Sydney. Career has literaly taken over my life the last 2 years but get to work on some amazing projects so its cool (I think)

Never seem to have time for music these days though ... :cry:

So basically you're doing the same as when recording bands? ;)

I never thought of it that way (know you were being funny), but yeah EXACTLY LIKE THAT.

It might be the reason I enjoy the tracking process the most (behind mixing, editing, and mastering in that order).

I'm pretty good with people in general. I can usually work along people that drive others up a wall... Although I have been pushed. :)

How much longer do you think that industry will last with this looming on the horizon?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Google_driverless_car

At least some time. Wether they accumulated a shitload of miles accident-free or not, once it will be public and available you'll see plenty of accidents. That's always the same when it comes to automatic systems, and this one will operate in a very messy environment (not like trains or whatever where it's way easier to control automatic units)