What do you do in real life beside music/studio stuff ?

second year out of high school, recording bands occasionally and sleeping is all i do.

need to figure out how to move to the city (3 hours from here) without being too poor. (have bought all the gear i'd need, just need a studio to put it in)

also in two bands they are gigging soon...

this sounds awesome, care to explain a bit more?

Instrumented battlefield simulation, real time geo-mapping of soldiers/vehicles in 3D, battlefield immersion and effects (explosions!) and video documentation.

Just got back from a live fire rotation. All day everyday was m240s/50cals, abrams and mortar impacts.

All day everyday was m240s

215-hank-hill-smoking.jpg

Was working on steel processing machinery for my fathers company. Got to travel a bit and make some decent $, but after going through the motions of "work your ass off 12 hr days, live in a hotel room, be away from woman/friends/band for weeks on end, only to not get paid the money you earned" a few times....I went on strike. :lol:

You need my help? Gotta pay me what you owe me, or I no workie for you.

Sadly, I've been "unemployed" for about a month now. Hanging out in my pajama pants, working on metal. Even more sadly - times like this are the only times I'm every truely productive in writing music for my band. =/

Starting my Finance Major right now.

Hell, I'm not even into studio stuff anymore; I had to give up due to real life problems and now I prefer focusing on my studies.

I'm a conductor with a large railroad company. Incredible pay, but the hours are completely random, so it's difficult to plan anything in advance. For now though, the $ is totally worth the inconvenience.

I've got a interview on thursday for a part time audio lecturing position on thursday actually, so if I get that I'll be either doing sound stuff or teaching sound stuff! :)