What Do You Get The Boyfriend for His 21st?

Mouth favors, lap dances and stripping. Just don't cheap out on the woman you hire to do all this

I know nothing about your boyfriend. What does he like? As a guy, he'd probably like an all-nighter just fine. I know I would.

Really now, you should know him best. As a "lad" anyone here would venture something sexual. Head would be your best bet in that department. It's like a vagina with a little worker inside.

Well sex is kinda out of the question. I'm old fashioned and keep that kind of thing for marriage...

He loves metal, got me into it. Loves antique, well-made stuff, cowboy stuffs. But I'd like to get him something more unique for his 21st. I've gotten him cd's, belt buckles, tools, etc before and I'm stumped on a creative take for a gift.

lol
urmm.. but no seriously. how 'bout you just dedicating a day inwhich he does something he likes but u r not neccesserily into (with you paying). e.g... err... fishing. and you rent the boat and buy the bait or something. or.. camping and you rent the... whatever. i'm not outdoorsy.

or or... rent a car! and drive the fuck around all day :) make it a road trip thingy. i'd love that. maybe u can invite some of his buds along and make a weekend of it?

no anal included :)