Where do you work?

I am clothed, whatever the hell made you think that wouldn't be the case, and they seem to find it funny. Joseph shrieks and laughs and chases. No harm done.

and 6'7".

I do the administrations for the Human Recources dept.
I'm also the Confidential Adviser for the entire company.

I finally stole something from work. Black Nintendo DS. Easy as pie. Any games I should check out? The only one I'm really interested in is that Mario Brothers remake.

I work for a company Called Liqua-Tech, I'm mainly a shipping and receiving clerk. Which entails (as eric said) dealing with asshole truck drivers who are never on time, and its never their fault they're not on time " They didn't let me get of the dock until..blah..blah.. Blaaah". The company makes propane meters for the back of bobtail trucks and for gas stations. I can build, test, paint, molest, and generally detest, the meters. We sell them all over the world. Its cool.

And I found a buyer for $50 considering I have no charger or pen thing. I must have lost those. In two hours at work today, I'll hit overtime again for the second week it's allowed and make $11 an hour. But my supervisor wants to me to sign a corrective since I refused to go back at 4 pm yesterday to finish shit other people could have got done.

I might just quit today.

i've realized that, even with my dad helping me to pay, i cannot completely quit my job once i start college. i can take a few weeks off at the most. hmm... actually, maybe i could just use my vacation time. will have to see about that when i work today.

98 hours. Go me.

I've only been there since August and since then not counting the former supervisor, I'm the longest running member of the desecrated staff. Only one of which was fired.

A creepy he-she tried to feed me a bowl of greasy popcorn through my window the other day

One of the perks of my job..