what do you think is the greatest Metal album ever

Naggamanteh said:
That is idiotic. Your race is not your own achievement, nothing to be proud of.

Your identity is determined by your genetics and experience, therefore, when you are proud of yourself you are proud of your ancestors. Your accomplishments are largely the result of the two external factors mentioned above. To be proud of yourself and not your ancestors is selfish and myopic.

Demiurge said:
Your identity is determined by your genetics and experience, therefore, when you are proud of yourself you are proud of your ancestors. Your accomplishments are largely the result of the two external factors mentioned above. To be proud of yourself and not your ancestors is selfish and myopic.

If our accomplishments are not the result of our own good judgement, as your post implies, then pride of any kind is illogical.

Demiurge said:
Since when is race synonymous with ancestors?

Also, in every "race", you will find people ranging from morons to very talented individuals. How can one be proud of a "race" is beyond me.

polarity said:
If our accomplishments are not the result of our own good judgement, as your post implies, then pride of any kind is illogical.

Oh, they're the result of our own good judgment, alright. And our own good judgment is the result of our genetics and experience. Pride is a necessity for worthwhile functioning. It must be, but should be distributed accurately.

Race is not synonymous with ancestors, but in this case, the distinction is irrelevant.

What you said, by the way, is essentially true, but some races tend to have an overall uhhh, different level of functioning in some respects than others. The differences between races can be verified by simple observation and rational testing, in some cases.

I'm proud of myself because I work hard and try to treat people the way I would like to be treated. I am proud of my heritage, but I am also ashamed of some of the histroy there as well - my grandparents are from Italy - I don't think Mussolini is anything to be proud of, for example. There are pieces of shit and lunatics from every walk of life, and there are geniuses and humanitarians from every one as well...

Is it really necessary to have a swastika as an avatar? It's your right, don't get me wrong...I'm just curious as to why...

USMC0341 said:
Is it really necessary to have a swastika as an avatar? It's your right, don't get me wrong...I'm just curious as to why...
Controversy. Not really working, is it? ;)

Naggamanteh said:
I know the Swastika is an ancient symbol, but Demiurge is not showing much respect to all the innocent people who died during the WW2.

Oh God :rolleyes:

The Swastika is used in Hinduism and Buddhism as a symbol of life. Hitler took it, and ironically made it the symbol of death.

MURAI said:
The Swastika is used in Hinduism and Buddhism as a symbol of life. Hitler took it, and ironically made it the symbol of death.

Somehow, I didn't get the Hindu of Buddhist vibe from the gentleman with the swastika for an avatar...but maybe it's just me... :Smokin:

Naggamanteh said:
I would have thought that someone of your intelligence (judging by some of your posts) can tell a good article from a one-sided propaganda.

How standard. How trite. See something you disagree with and call it "one-sided propaganda." The article is well-done, sorry it shattered your little world of fantasy.

I use the swastika as my avatar because it weeds out liberal dumbfucks and christians. Clearly, it worked like a charm with Niggamentor(or whatever the fuck). Is it necessary? Not really, but I'm not inclined to change it.

USMC0341 said:
Somehow, I didn't get the Hindu of Buddhist vibe from the gentleman with the swastika for an avatar...but maybe it's just me... :Smokin:

Anus types tend to embrace eastern philosophy, actually.

Demiurge said:
How standard. How trite. See something you disagree with and call it "one-sided propaganda." The article is well-done, sorry it shattered your little world of fantasy.

I use the swastika as my avatar because it weeds out liberal dumbfucks and christians. Clearly, it worked like a charm with Niggamentor(or whatever the fuck). Is it necessary? Not really, but I'm not inclined to change it.

It's your right to keep it...I just asked why..prefectly legitimate question. And for the record...I'm definitely not a christian or a liberal.

As for the article - it brought up some very good points that I agree with, and then it went off on other shit that I just don't buy. I think there's a way to debate the subject without using racial slurs and deliberately insulting people's race or religion.

Naggamanteh said:
I would have thought that someone of your intelligence (judging by some of your posts) can tell a good article from a one-sided propaganda.

the thing is that the guy that wrote the article is obviously very intelligent, and starts off with some very good points...when he started getting into the jews taking over the world and the world vs the white man it was hard to take him seriously though. where are the facts?