What do you think the new lyrics will be like?

EmeticGore

Remove The Limbs
Jul 4, 2007
Canada B.C
Think it will be about more battle, or some more legends? Or perhaps both? I don't think they've ever mentioned Ymir in their songs yet. I mean come on guys, Ymir created the norse giants!! Odin and his brothers killed Ymir before he could awaken and rule the universe though :loco:

Well obviously if you've been paying attention then you know they find it really difficult to come up with new concepts for lyrics seeing as they've basically done it all. I'm just curious to see how they top with oden on our side

Well they haven't had many historical lyrics... they only just started with the Beheading of a King...
They could sing about discovering America, or creating Russland, some historical battles or going to Bagdad on camels or whatnot :)

I managed to enforce my secret tentacles and here is what my agents found out:
The title track named "The greatest battle of all" will be around the following subject:
(Not completely worked out yet, they are still working on the intricacies)

Chuck Norris walked down the street and heard people screaming and yelling for help.
He ran to the direction they ran from.
Up came a huge dinosaur who stamped down everything that was in his way.
Chuck stood up tall and asked the dinosaur to stop.
Dinosaur said: No, I am in rage! I am gonna destroy the universe!!
Chuck asked him why that is and the dinosaur said: An android took away his dinosaur wife from him. And now he is sad and angry and doesn't want to live anymore and will take the whole universe to death with him.
So Chuck went out to find the robot. (This is the refrain, yet to be worked out.)
Guitar solo.
He found the robot with the dinosaur girl on a lonely planet named Risa and told him that it wasn't nice what he did and the dinosaur guy is gonna destroy the universe because of him.
The android told him that he was gonna go out and stop him.
Chuck and the robot went to earth again to find the dinosaur.
Refrain: They went to find the dinosaur.. or something like that.
They found the dinosaur who has already eliminated half of Jurassic park.
The robot and the dinosaur talked for a while and cut their hands to make blood brotherhood. (The robot had oil instead of blood but the dinosaur didn't care).
They went back to Risa to find the dinosaur girl <-- Refrain
They told her that they are gonna share her and will all three live together on Risa and be very happy until the end of their lifes.
The dinosaur girl didn't agree because they didn't ask her.
So she went to earth to find Chuck Norris (which - as you may have guessed - is the Refrain again.)
She told Chuck, that he was a stupid idiot and called him other names, too.
She also said that she was in rage and was gonna destroy the universe.
Chuck said well girl, if you don't like them anymore, you can come with me.
And she said yes and they got married.

And so, the world was saved once again.

Outro.
End.

I hope you will like it.

I hope they have more epics, like Avenger, and most of OSFTGH. I thought WOOOS was a FANTASTIC album, but I'd really like them to go back to the lyric/play style of the first album.

Vikings.
There will be songs about battles, mythology, revenge, and a sequel to Loke's Treachery.

I hope they keep it more slow and melodic like on the last two albums. I'm also hoping the lyrics will be a even mix between the two.

I managed to enforce my secret tentacles and here is what my agents found out:
The title track named "The greatest battle of all" will be around the following subject:
(Not completely worked out yet, they are still working on the intricacies)

Chuck Norris walked down the street and heard people screaming and yelling for help.
He ran to the direction they ran from.
Up came a huge dinosaur who stamped down everything that was in his way.
Chuck stood up tall and asked the dinosaur to stop.
Dinosaur said: No, I am in rage! I am gonna destroy the universe!!
Chuck asked him why that is and the dinosaur said: An android took away his dinosaur wife from him. And now he is sad and angry and doesn't want to live anymore and will take the whole universe to death with him.
So Chuck went out to find the robot. (This is the refrain, yet to be worked out.)
Guitar solo.
He found the robot with the dinosaur girl on a lonely planet named Risa and told him that it wasn't nice what he did and the dinosaur guy is gonna destroy the universe because of him.
The android told him that he was gonna go out and stop him.
Chuck and the robot went to earth again to find the dinosaur.
Refrain: They went to find the dinosaur.. or something like that.
They found the dinosaur who has already eliminated half of Jurassic park.
The robot and the dinosaur talked for a while and cut their hands to make blood brotherhood. (The robot had oil instead of blood but the dinosaur didn't care).
They went back to Risa to find the dinosaur girl <-- Refrain
They told her that they are gonna share her and will all three live together on Risa and be very happy until the end of their lifes.
The dinosaur girl didn't agree because they didn't ask her.
So she went to earth to find Chuck Norris (which - as you may have guessed - is the Refrain again.)
She told Chuck, that he was a stupid idiot and called him other names, too.
She also said that she was in rage and was gonna destroy the universe.
Chuck said well girl, if you don't like them anymore, you can come with me.
And she said yes and they got married.

And so, the world was saved once again.

Outro.
End.

I hope you will like it.

Hahaha.. well if the information your agents obtained is accurate, then i think AA owes some of you guys a cut of the loot from their new album for your lyrical contributions. :D

"The robot and the dinosaur talked for a while and cut their hands to make blood brotherhood. (The robot had oil instead of blood but the dinosaur didn't care)."

:lol:

Nice touch. :)

I hope they keep it more slow and melodic like on the last two albums. I'm also hoping the lyrics will be a even mix between the two.

I want a mix of early and new. I'd like a couple of Asator, or a Sound of Eight Hooves (Yes. I officially take it back. I relistened to the early albums. You can get over the rougher production simply because the pure fury behind the songs) but I'd also like a Fate of Norns or Under the Northen Star

The production on The Crusher isn't even that rough, you pussy. Versus the World is pretty rough, but not the first 3.

I think a mix between Fate of Norns and With Oden on Our Side would be the best. There needs to be a Beheading of a King type song, as well as an Under the Northern Star. I also think something extremely epic like As Long as the Raven Flies would be great. I also think that there should be a mix of songs similar to the ones on Once Sent from the Golden Hall and Versus the World. The Avenger was pretty bad, and I also didn't like much of The Crusher.