what does your girlfriend/wife think of you listening to opeth

See, I don't think it's a yearning for someone who likes Opeth as much, but more the likes of yearning for somebody who has the same open-mindedness to branch out and experience different, sometimes unorthodox things.

I had a girl come over one day, she found an Old Mans CHild cd and she went all religious on me about how Old Mans child was the devil and all. She was hot as hell, but she left. One day she came back to find me, but I already found a girl that likes Opeth so I didn't want her back.

I had a girl come over one day, she found an Old Mans CHild cd and she went all religious on me about how Old Mans child was the devil and all. She was hot as hell, but she left. One day she came back to find me, but I already found a girl that likes Opeth so I didn't want her back.
:worship:notworthy:worship:notworthy:worship:

I'm a girl... and my boyfriend says Opeth are boring.
Kill him!!!!!1one
now!

mine appreciates how talented they are which for me is great. she doesn't exactly listen to the mconstantly but she enjpys their music (probably mike's clean vox over his death vox). She's also coming to the melbourne show with me (can't wait!)

you could write a song about that lol

mine appreciates how talented they are which for me is great. she doesn't exactly listen to the mconstantly but she enjpys their music (probably mike's clean vox over his death vox). She's also coming to the melbourne show with me (can't wait!)
You bringing Sara are ya? Didn't think you had her into them to the point she would see them live.

Spinning it the other way round - I'm a girl, and my man will listen to Opeth if I happen to be playing them, but unfortunately he's not into their music (even though I'm dragging him along to the Sydney gig..)

My girlfriend seems to enjoy the more mellow Opeth songs.. Like the entire Damnation record..
She doesn't seem to mind the Death vox either, she's just not really into it..

That's why I put on Bloodbath all day :erk: