What if....?

Susperia said:
12. What if Glam Metal was still popular.

Then all the fucking Emo dicks would grow their hair, wear more make up, tight vests and leather. Which would totally piss me off and therefore id probably stay away from it all. It feels better when you like something that is no longer a trend, shows you never gave up in the music when everyone else did.

Danallica said:
The World would be a much, much worse place.

Perfect answer.

byrne said:
wtf. the black album is widely known as being the point of selling out for metallica. the fact that its not as bad as the rest, is entirely irrelevant.

Countdown To Extinction is Megadeths sellout album. It's not as bad as all the following cds but it's still the bands first sell out attempt. I think this is around the sametime as the black album.

Both bands are sell outs. If you have heard Dave he's always angsty about never making as much money or selling as many records as metallica so it's obvious he's into dollars signs just as much as lars and metallica. Metallica was always a step ahead of him in selling/commercial success during the 90's. Megadeth has more crappy albums than metallica making them suck more.

Hanger 18. The shitty emo dress code is pretty similiar to trendy metal bands off the 80's just in the 2000's. Some of the emo bands that dress like hair/glam bands even have have 80's style guitar solos. There is a connection.

The Greys said:
Every chick with blonde hair with vanity issues that also thinks they are really really really hot would conquer and take away our dicks in the traumatic 'vanity' war. Ultimatemetal would be MTV.com and normal. All the degeneration and rebellion in metal would be vanished and our lives would be really pointless because we would be stuck listening to Abba.

Yeah because woman automatically equals vanity! Good job you moronic sexist asshole. If you knew me at all you'd know i've never EVER considered myself ''hot". Nor would I want to "take away" anyone's genitals. Idiot.

Also, women didn't create MTV. Men did. Now get off of me.

aqnimal said:
16. What if grunge had never appeared?
17. What if Cliff Burton was still alive?
18. What if Randy Rhoades was still alive?

16. Alice in Chans would be classified as a metal band

17. Accorrding to what people say,then Metallica would not have sold out

18. Nooone would have heard of Zakk Wilde (ok,there's a spelling error somewhere here)

Susperia said:
Yeah because woman automatically equals vanity! Good job you moronic sexist asshole. If you knew me at all you'd know i've never EVER considered myself ''hot". Nor would I want to "take away" anyone's genitals. Idiot.

Also, women didn't create MTV. Men did. Now get off of me.

susperia = hilary clinton