What if....?

"16. What if grunge had never appeared?"

Hair metal would have still remained popular and labels still would be interested in it. When you think about thank god for nirvana,soundgarden,alice in chainsetc... for killing that trend making it more open for different music. Extreme metal was on the rise and labels interests in hair bands was dead. You know that helped extreme music atleast alitte and new music generations to begin by hair bands being over. Nirvana helped kill something to start something different that was needed for the 90's. The diversity with what people can like and listen to needed too happen. People were not really open to anything except hair bands and 80's pop music. Nirvana was like fuck you. I don't even like Nirvana's music but that attitude you can sence within them musically and fashion wise not caring about what else was going is significant. I love people who go against the grain and don't care. That's what music is about.

Reactions: Astrum
Isn't Danni Filths dress code based on the ideology to embrace homosexuality? They are definitely not definitive, though they don't interest me enough to buy their albums, they are not as bad as everyone makes out.

Considering Dani Filth isn't actually gay, I do not believe so. This dress code can be applied to a huge amount of black metal bands, of which homophobia is strongly endorsed by them.

I did not suggest anything of them being definitive, however you have made it clear you've enjoyed their music in the past. This makes you come off as an absolute poser.

In my first comment i was just posting a "clever" little shitty joke to go with Authentic Metalheads post.

I still think some of the shit Danni wears looks gay as fuck, despite it being the same or similar to black metal bands.

And if i was a poser i would have just jumped on the "cradle of filth are shit" bandwagon in my second post, instead of revealing YES i do not think they are that bad and i listen to there songs occasionally.

To get back onto the topic and give an answer to your question, i would say the gay community would be a brutal bunch, forming deadly anal penetrating gangs that torture women (not sexually) for the sake of their songs intro samples all the while killing off females untill mankind meets its demise by means of no more copulation

The Greys said:
"16. What if grunge had never appeared?"

Hair metal would have still remained popular and labels still would be interested in it. When you think about thank god for nirvana,soundgarden,alice in chainsetc... for killing that trend making it more open for different music. Extreme metal was on the rise and labels interests in hair bands was dead. You know that helped extreme music atleast alitte and new music generations to begin by hair bands being over. Nirvana helped kill something to start something different that was needed for the 90's. The diversity with what people can like and listen to needed too happen. People were not really open to anything except hair bands and 80's pop music. Nirvana was like fuck you. I don't even like Nirvana's music but that attitude you can sence within them musically and fashion wise not caring about what else was going is significant. I love people who go against the grain and don't care. That's what music is about.

Dude.

Cradle of Filth look pretty gay but actually seems pretty straight and normal. I saw them on TV one time and they were not some depressed goths that were like 'SATAN' and serious or anything. I think it's pure entertainment and image for them. I guess bands need to find an image. Since the beginning image has been involved with music. Kiss had an image,alice coopers,etc..

cookiecutter said:
What if the church burnings had happened in America?

They have. No more than a year ago a bunch of churches were torched in the South. Mostly Baptist churches though, fortunately.