what is the hardest heaviest, most brutal song you've heard?

Braighs said:
Ulver - Hymn II: of Wolf and the Devil .

Yeah, it's similar to a lot og Gorgoroth stuff though, and I think they're much more brutal sounding....partly thanks to production. take The Devil, The Sinner And His Journey or Revelation of Doom, for example.

Top 5:
Use My Third Arm - Pantera
Angel of Death - Slayer
Arise - Sepultura
Good Mourning/Black Friday - Megadeth

and.........

DEMON OF THE FALL!!!!!

demonofthefall6469 said:
Top 5:
Use My Third Arm - Pantera
Angel of Death - Slayer
Arise - Sepultura
Good Mourning/Black Friday - Megadeth

and.........

DEMON OF THE FALL!!!!!

LOL

SacredReich said:
Yeah, it's similar to a lot og Gorgoroth stuff though, and I think they're much more brutal sounding....partly thanks to production. take The Devil, The Sinner And His Journey or Revelation of Doom, for example.

True. Nattens Madrigal has rediculously (and I assume deliberately) thin production which keeps it from being heavy, but it is brutal. And that cd is by far the most tr00 black metal album I own (or know of.) But I'm not into black metal, I just wanted Ulver's discography.

lullaby - apc :tickled:
haha j/k.. hmmm most brutal song.. Eaten by bloodbath? (brutal as in its heavy, and come on... the guy WANTS to be eaten alive)

Demon of the Fall sounds so incredibly evil, but it isn't really HEAVY or BRUTAL or CRUSHING in any way. actually maybe the demonic-sounding vocals in the beginning would be considered 'heavy.'

A few Nile songs get a nod, notably "Black Seeds of Vengeance," "Kheftiu Asar Butchiu," and "The Burning Pits of the Duat." But I'd still say something by Morbid Angel, perhaps "Rapture" or "Brainstorm," especially live. NObody comes close to Mr Azagthoth, Mr Lombardo, and friends. Nobody.

Tubbs Mcgee said:
I thought Sandoval was the drummer?

- lol

No, I think that the drummer for Morbid Angel is really Redbeard in disguise.

And OMG, you're a flying sandwich!!!

*has the best input ever*