What may be DT greatest song

@Mardy: I'm surprised to see someone name fabric, although pleasantly surprised. Thats definately in my top 7 I'd say.

There have been two of us so far, if Im not mistaken (DisplayofCharacter and me). I dont know, after those years of listening to DT, Fabric seems to be the only song that really got stuck in my brain, I can listen to it anytime, anywhere, it always feels right. Sometimes I feel like it was written for me.

Crimson Winds + ...of Chaos And Eternal Night + The Flaming Shades Of Fall

These three are definetely the top of what DT have created. To me, of course. Few people love Skydancer and the MCD after it.

But I cant choose among these three. Equal they seem to be. Marvelous, uniqe, brilliant songs and my favourite for all time.

Agree, but didnt we stop when there were just Lethe and Punish left or i missed the last round? (if so, who won? :p)
Yeap, as far as i know there was no last round and Lethe was one of the songs left.

So Lethe is the winner. :p

The first song I heard from DT was "Punish My Heaven" and that one still envenoms my heart on each listen. 12 years have passed but it's still one of my favourite songs of all time. Thanks to my dear mommy for buying me "The Gallery" for my 15th birthday :headbang:

Punish My Heaven!!! Not just the best DT song but the best metal song ever created.

Then comes Crimson Winds, Lethe, Haven. Many more and keep kinda changing but these are probably the best...

In my opinion there isn't a single DT song that would be the best of their works. Too many of them are equally great, like the faces of a four spacial-dimensional polycubic entity. But the list would be something starting off with:

1. One Thought
2. Exposure
3. Static

There is one thing that remains absolute though, the song that's definitely not DT's best is Archetype. :D

Of Chaos and Eternal Night
Punish My Heaven
Silence, and the Firmament Withdrew
Edenspring
Hedon
Insanity's Crescendo
UndoControl
Indifferent Suns
The Same
Fabric
Final Resistance
The New Build

What I would call my favorite songs at this time, though this list changes quite often depending on my mood and what have you.

in reality you all have already mentioned these it seems you know your music well but i personally like LETHE, punish my heaven insanity's crescendo and bringer of torture

Am I 1?

to me very powerful. i love all of dt's material but if they had never written am i 1? i would put a tie between my negation and format c: for cortex.