What was the first cd you ever bought

mrthrax said:
hmm,probably aerosmith night in the ruts or maybe judas priest screaming for vengeance,they were only 7 bucks at the time and i bought them before i had a cd player,i did have a pretty wicked tape collection though.

first tape i bought would probably be the cockroaches(now the wiggles) and maybe inxs kick after that.
Hey isnt' Right in the Nuts. I have that at home.

ON CD I think it was a Guns N Roses disc with all demos and bootleg stuff on it. This was before I even had a CD palyer..

Back before anyone in the family had a CD player, I picked up "Vengeance - The Independent Story" by New Model Army. It must have been about 1986. They were my favourite band then and they still are now.

The rest of my taste is somewhat heavier now than back then though.

MikeyBong said:
The first two I bought were Aerosmith- Greatest Hits and Van Halen- Women and Children First. Who else remembers the long cardboard boxes they used to sell them in?

I still have a shitload of 'em b/c I used to think I was gonna cover my wall with them. Found them last year....ATL, I'm the Man, SOE,POT, Masters of Reality (the group), Kinghorse (there's some trivia for ya), Exodus, Testament, Death Angel,etc. :cool:

I think my 1st cd was Attack of the killer B's, but my 1st alblums i ever bought were Whitesnake, INXS-Kick and The Fat Boys-Crushin. And yes I know those are gay but I was in 4th grade at the time and didn't know shit about music. I discovered Anthrax in 5th grade and it's been downhill ever since.