What's the fuck is wrong with you guys? (Sturgis rant inside)

I just think the integrity of the thread is lost when big posters come into a thread and basically tell everyone to everyone to fuck off with their big elitist attitude.

look man, you're entitled to your opinion and all but I find this statement to be completely untrue

who are the "big elitist posters" who are telling everyone to "fuck off"? Link up some threads to back this claim up

Have you seen anyone like Andy, Lasse, James, Ermz, etc ... telling a noob to "fuck off" because they may have asked a question that has been asked 10000 times already and could easily have been found using the search function? No, they might say "Use the search function" as their answer to such a question and while you may find that to be "elitist" or shitty in some respects, it doesn't change the fact that the person asking the question SHOULD use the search function if they have a question. Only time I ever really see "fuck off" being thrown around is when someone comes on who is obviously spamming, trolling or talking about how they can't get their Waves Diamond bundle to work right and how do you use a compressor ... indicating pirated software. There is a big difference

crying-baby-giant-eyes1.jpg

yaaawwwwwwwnnnnnnnn

Absolutely.

I think the same when I realise how many reincarnations of the same stupid question, answer and call out sessions the Sneap board has gone through on this not very interesting of topics.

Agh these threads are fucking following me. Can we have a separate sub-forum for shit like this? Someplace that I will know not to even bother clicking.

this is my first time posting in a newfag bitching about joey drama, but this is just getting ridiculous. For starters this is the ANDY SNEAP forum, a forum for audio engineers to collaborate, share ideas and critique other's work, give updates about the gneral music production/engineering world. But lately it seems to be a flock of mindless scenefags that are doing nothing more than joining the forum to talk about how much they worship "Person-A", ask for his presets, and expect everything to be handed to them on a silver platter without any work including the amount of calories it takes to use the search function than make a new thread asking something for nothing.

I am about sick and tired of hearing producer drama and the wave, infestation...no PLAGUE of n00bs (under 100 posts, join date post 2008) that do nothing more than ask questions that have been beet to death expecting someone else to do the work for them. 90% of all the threads are condescending teenagers that are new to the forums because they all secretly want to suck the dick of "Person-A". I am tired of seeing the old respected knowledge mature members leaving (Including Andy) because of the general garbage that is being posted here by utter and pathetic n00bs. There is nothing wring with forum noobs, just don't act like a mindless idiot, but no every fucking week we have "person-A drama because scene kids pissed of the well established members and said members grow a hate for the scene as they see it as a flock of mindless followers.

To everyone:
Shut up about "Person-A" or any other god damned producer around here. They (he) is talented at what he does, but no man on this planet should ever worshiped, leave them (him) to their humble lives in peace doing what they do to make a living. I don;t care if you worship person-a or hate him, leave him alone already and lets talk about more important things on this forum.

N00bs: Shut the fuck up, use the search function, use google, youtube before coming here. Instead of posting new threads asking something for nothing, read through the forums and when you generally are stumped or find that you can help someone, then post a reply. The general requirment of this forum is that it is an audio engineer's forum, meaning that its expected that you already know basic engineering, if you don't even Tad Donely can give you a well informed crash course, just don't bug us with that shit.

And contribute something when you can, instead of barging in here and asking us for shit, why don't you actually give us something, we will remember it and be willing to help you out when you need it, its called basic social skills. This forum is a brotherhood, do your best to become apart of it. Stop asking stupid questions and educate yourself on elementary issues before mindlessly posting new threads proving that you have no basic knowledge of social protocols.

let these threads die already!

to end off with /b/ comment

"oh look, this thread again"