What's the most embarrassing CD in your record collection?

Ik werk in Tilburg, Free Record Shop!
En ja..ik ga ook naar 013, gewoon opletten en uitkijken naar een brede, donkere amerikaan..die zie je zo want hij heeft zijn haar blond geverfd. Da's mijn bodyguard..ahum ;) daar sta ik naar alle waarschijnlijkheid pal voor! Ennuh..wel schudden met die kont he? Want het dansje mag dan ook niet ontbreken! "stap nu rond als een gans zo gaat de kabouterdans...lalalalaaa...tiedeltiedeltiedeldom..."..ahum, ok...daaaag!!!!

xxx Iris xxx

:lol: :lol: :lol: Hmm OK dan...:D Eeeeh hebben betekend nog niet draaien, Ik ken de txt nog niet zo goed... Dat betekend flink oefenen. Mischien kan ik het in de handykept versie zingen.

Moon'Doc - Moon'Doc, my dad bought it for me, he thought I would like it but it's the cheasiest metal ever heard....

I'm also not that fond of my Gary Moore - Run for Cover and Vicious Rumors - Cyber Christ but what the heck, I bought all those albums for just 5 guilders... (each)

Oh, and I'm going to Star One in 013 too :D

Greetz

I suppose one CD really stands out as a sheer waste of money and farce in my collection (but not in my tower; I keep this bundled at the back of the wardrobe): is "The Very Black Album; An Industrial Tribute to Metallica".

Metallica are bad enough as it stands, but one day in the music shop feeling pissed off at not finding a tab book, I immaturely, (this was a few years ago), saw this CD in the metallica section, whom I liked at the time, and I decided to buy it; all £17 odd. This is a terrible treatment of a predominantly bad set of songs, which is quite an achievement, and to give you an idea of the level of stench that this album innately bears, if there are any quite interesting time changes in some RTL, MOP or AJFA songs, they are redone with 4/4 beats. I did buy underworld once, and that sucks so I'm glad I lost the CD. Orbital are nice though, but Michael Angelo has to be the best, (although I admit his compositions aren't the best usually).

Vinnie Moore is the king of music, and that isn't a comparison to elvis.

Originally posted by Fibbonacci
I suppose one CD really stands out as a sheer waste of money and farce in my collection (but not in my tower; I keep this bundled at the back of the wardrobe): is "The Very Black Album; An Industrial Tribute to Metallica".

Metallica are bad enough as it stands, but one day in the music shop feeling pissed off at not finding a tab book, I immaturely, (this was a few years ago), saw this CD in the metallica section, whom I liked at the time, and I decided to buy it; all £17 odd. This is a terrible treatment of a predominantly bad set of songs, which is quite an achievement, and to give you an idea of the level of stench that this album innately bears, if there are any quite interesting time changes in some RTL, MOP or AJFA songs, they are redone with 4/4 beats

I feel sorry for you... that sounds truly awful.

Originally posted by RED OCTOBER
I think I have a copy of Iced Earths New album, -what a horror show that is... ewww

www.red-october.net
www.mp3.com/redoctober

LENNY! hahaha hey man I knew you looked familiar!!...hehe Its me Elliot from Fast Lanes, my band used to rehearse after Exit to Eternity in the C room, I was the shredder in that slow rock band hehe and then we switched to the B room later on...lol remember me? I was the guy who played the intro to Smoke and Mirrors that day, and you played bass...haha I remember that nite, fucking drunk 13 yr old girls running all over the room, haha that was drunken chaos. I am freinds with the guys in Exit, I was in the car with Rob and Dmitry, when we drove you and ur drummer to the train station that nite..anyways, I may check you guys out at that show ur playing Lamour, good luck! peace

-Elliot