What's wrong with the Barack?

See, I think your problem is that you think those words in that order make a coherent sentence to anyone else but you. You may know exactly what that means, but the term "thought physics" has no actual meaning in standard english. You are using your own mental shorthand for ideas as if other people should be expected to understand them.

My theory is, roughly 1/4 of Resonator's gray matter was missing at birth, so the doctors figured the best way to help the lad go through life would be to open up his skull and replace it with some old pudding mix they found in the hospital cafeteria.

See, I think your problem is that you think those words in that order make a coherent sentence to anyone else but you. You may know exactly what that means, but the term "thought physics" has no actual meaning in standard english. You are using your own mental shorthand for ideas as if other people should be expected to understand them.

This is pretty much the truth.

Resonator, it's not that you're a troll or anything, but your conversational skills can be compared to a native English speaker going to an international conference to deliver a speech, but instead speaks slang, ebonics, and netspeak instead of regular English. Sure, in his world it's all perfectly normal and understood, but to the uninitiated it is quite literally a foreign language.

I'm laughing.

Point forming it...........Now:

- brain
- brain + 0 = 0^2
- spirit = +1 + motion
- brain + spirit = +1
- motion = time + energy
- time space = chaos + water
- water + vibrations = timespace border
- timespeace border = real world
- water + spirit = chaos
- chaos + brain = life
- life + water = energy
- energy = life
- energy + brain = controlled demolition of the system that binds us

Rushed, but fin.

I know your intention, but at the same time those responses are indicative of thought resistance.

Yep, I'm sticking with booze and bud.

Although whippits are pretty fun if you've got some brain cells to spare.
devo_main.jpg

??