When the oceans rise - General Chat Thread

Haha well from what i've heard the Mario Kart for Wii is actually quite lousy, it was dumbed-down to appeal to a bigger audience :ill: .

Anyway, I also have a DS, and Mario Kart. This is my friend code, maybe we can have a race or two someday?

Well there are a lot of great games for DS... Zelda, Castlevania, Pokemon, Advance Wars, and oh so many more.

Friend code:

If you don't know where it is, it's in Wi-Fi -> Friend Code -> Confirm Friend Code

Can't wait for Metal Gear 4... and I don't own a PS3, which makes the wait longer and much, much, much more horrible and agonizing :cry: .
I just looked into my DS and I don't see where I can enter the code at.
Do I need anything to play a race with you on Mario Kart:Super Circuit?
You should PM me for more information and contact info as well.:)
I'd like to race you sometime, I see chat rooms I can enter on my DS but no one's ever there but me, why is that?

Yeah, they took out the 2 guys per Kart thing and everything.

Here's a good review:

http://www.1up.com/do/reviewPage?cId=3167527&p=44

Good for your new iPod, bad for you Bork cd. But in a way it's really cool hehe, played so many times it got scratched, first time I hear that hehe :headbang:.

Can't you repair it? . You can still download it anyhow. Or you can buy another one if you want, it's not that expensive I'd reckon :rolleyes: .
That review and its accompanying video were great. It seems worth checking out, but thats still sad about the 2 character per kart thing. And I don't like the idea of this "even playing field". I love doing the blue sparks power-slide and dominating everyone I've ever played. heh heh

I guess I need to download the CD now or something, that album has some of my favorite songs on it.

That review and its accompanying video were great. It seems worth checking out, but thats still sad about the 2 character per kart thing. And I don't like the idea of this "even playing field". I love doing the blue sparks power-slide and dominating everyone I've ever played. heh heh

I guess I need to download the CD now or something, that album has some of my favorite songs on it.

Hehe yeah I'm a dominator too :p , I usually win @ MK DS. Though not when the bastards with 3000+ victories who probably have cheats log in. Damn them.

And yeah well download it :rolleyes: .

You still want to meet me? I thought you were going to be hating me because of the shit on my forums >_> Thanks <3 I think Kazaum is coming too so he'll have to come with us even if he doesn't want to.

Also Kazaum Hem Kahn might be coming with me to Screamfest if he doesn't go to BOA that is, that should be fun :p
I'm going it alone :cool: I think i'll be taking the weekend off during college as well!

I'll have to buy me Mario Kart DS, but since I'm on a dial up connection I don't think I'll be able to do Wi Fi. I'lprobably buy me a used Mario Kart DS game off Ebay sometime soon as opposed to paying 30 $ at Wal Mart.

Madness??

THIS IS THE NEW MARIO KAAAAAA!!!

enter%20movie-300%203%20os.jpg

Hehe yeah I'm a dominator too :p , I usually win @ MK DS. Though not when the bastards with 3000+ victories who probably have cheats log in. Damn them.

And yeah well download it :rolleyes: .

Man, I played Mario Kart Wii, and it was not what I'd hoped for. Even after seeing that review, it wasn't that great. I'd have to agree with the guy that gives it a C. The Wii Wheel makes everyone equally bad, and the auto-drift mostly negates my Double-Dash-awesomeness. The graphics weren't even stellar. I'll be sticking to Double Dash.

Man, I played Mario Kart Wii, and it was not what I'd hoped for. Even after seeing that review, it wasn't that great. I'd have to agree with the guy that gives it a C. The Wii Wheel makes everyone equally bad, and the auto-drift mostly negates my Double-Dash-awesomeness. The graphics weren't even stellar. I'll be sticking to Double Dash.

Mario Kart DS is where it's at. That's the best one they've released, it's pretty fucking good.

Madness??

THIS IS THE NEW MARIO KAAAAAA!!!

enter%20movie-300%203%20os.jpg

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

If I could put more LOLs I'd do it, but there's a limit of 16 images per post :p .

:lol: that has to be one of the best jokes I've ever seen :lol: .

Naglfar said:
Mario Kart DS is where it's at. That's the best one they've released, it's pretty fucking good.

Agreed :headbang: .

Nintendo has disappointed me, they've made the Wii a mainstream console with few excellent games.

If I had money I'd buy a 360 and a PS3. The 360 is actually the best one, it has the best games (Bioshock!) and best Net features.

The PS3 has Metal Gear 4, and I'm a Sony fanboy in this case, so Sony for teh win!

Damn bastard idiots at Konami, the special edition of MGS4 is worse than the normal one :rolleyes: .