When the oceans rise - General Chat Thread

Cool, you must have a lot of downtime then. What're you an administrative assistant to?

The company I work for makes parts for automobiles (things like buttons, switches, turn signals and the like), I am in charge of making sure all the production numbers are entered into the company database everyday plus I have to make an ungodly amount of spreadsheets and reports, etc. . I work directly for 2 of the managers but they are pretty cool and let me do whatever I want as long as I get my job done. My downtime depends on how many things screw up on the production floor but mostly I have extra time in the day to do other things.

^Thanks for being nice enough to explain those things. :)
And you look like you love wolves, another Ulver fan? :p (Hope you get what Ulver means)

^Thanks for being nice enough to explain those things. :)
And you look like you love wolves, another Ulver fan? :p (Hope you get what Ulver means)

You're welcome.

Yep, I like wolves and dogs similar to wolves alot. I have a Siberian Husky named Isa :) I like older Ulver the most and of course I know what the name means :cool:

I prefer older Ulver as well, I have Nattens Madrigal and it is great but not Kveldssanger and Bergtatt. I'd like to get Bergtatt in the near future.

I like Blood Inside, and that one song from Perdition City that sounds like videogame music, Hallways of Always. Doot, doo, doot-doot-doot-, Doot, doo, doot-doot-doot. :lol: