When the oceans rise - General Chat Thread

I just ordered these two goodies:
Bilde_650.jpg

IMG_7278.JPG

I just hope they still have them in stock.

^ I went to that store in Norge, simply amazing, I was speechless for like 10min because of all the stuff they had (you know, Metal stores aren't really that big here. Although there's always quite rare stuff).

Guys were nice too, looked at me funny at first, but they were cool. I actually traded an Iron Maiden shirt for an Enslaved cd to one of the owners/guy who works there :p .

^ I went to that store in Norge, simply amazing, I was speechless for like 10min because of all the stuff they had (you know, Metal stores aren't really that big here. Although there's always quite rare stuff).

Guys were nice too, looked at me funny at first, but they were cool. I actually traded an Iron Maiden shirt for an Enslaved cd to one of the owners/guy who works there :p .

The old store or the new one? I went to the old one a few years back, I thought they had too much stuff crammed into a way to small store. It was impossible to browse through the clothes. I'm going to visit Neseblod again when I go to Oslo for Screamfest. Going to leave a lot of money there :)

What Vintersorg shirt do you want?

Uhm, any? At least in a Medium? Long or short sleeved?

It can be just the logo, it can be an album cover shirt, it can be a tour shirt, hell - it can be a picture of Mr. V himself eating breakfast. (I picture him really enjoying Blueberry Frosted Pop Tarts, for some reason. And a big mug of coffee, black.)

I just want a Vintersorg shirt.

http://www.neseblodrecords.com/main.php

It's not really a webshop, you have to email them with you order, and they don't update the availability very often.

I asked them about the Vintersorg shirt in Medium - and they have it in stock.

They also want $60 US for it, including shipping. Half of me is tempted, and half of me is tempted to tell them to stuff it, because that's just too much for a T-SHIRT. The things I order tend to get used, and used often. Thus, they tend to get thrashed. I'm not a collector, so this shirt would get worn. While I do like the band, I could live a happy life without a Vintersorg shirt - especially if I feel I'm getting ripped off.

Gah. At least it's cheaper than going to Norway...

^ Yes Neseblod is great, but not cheap for us foreign costumers :erk: .

I'm wondering how much the airmail is costing from Norway to the US.

Annnnd...I also decided to decline it. No t-shirt is worth $60 to me, even if it's rare, and jetted over from Norway. I guess I'm just not that metal after all :lol: