When the oceans rise - General Chat Thread

video update from Cornelius about the new Solefald album, the vinyl box and more:

Last edited by a moderator:
Damn, this last weekend was intensely funny. I was at a nice cabin with a bunch of friends, drinking from Friday to Sunday morning. Me and another guy lost our voices singing Alestorm songs way too loud. Another guy ended up with stitches in his face from being pushed into the pool, and landing with his chin on the edge. I think I nearly broke a rib from being punched with a vacuum cleaner. Good times.

Damn, this last weekend was intensely funny. I was at a nice cabin with a bunch of friends, drinking from Friday to Sunday morning. Me and another guy lost our voices singing Alestorm songs way too loud. Another guy ended up with stitches in his face from being pushed into the pool, and landing with his chin on the edge. I think I nearly broke a rib from being punched with a vacuum cleaner. Good times.

LOL sounds fun.

I can't picture Oystein doing drugs.

Simen I think maybe could have been on something when he wrote his Borky songs.

Vintersorg would be drunk off one shot of Everclear.

Lars I can't picture doing drugs but I can picture drinking his ass off.

It wouldn't surprise me if Lars was tripping balls when he wrote the Age of Silence stuff. I know he claims that it has a deep meaning but, I can't figure it out. I even have a piece of paper lying around somewhere here where I wrote down clues to what it is about.

Simen I think maybe could have been on something when he wrote his Borky songs.

I think he was high when he wrote the lyrics for 'Sideshow Symphonies' like :

"Homeless heroes without dineros (dineros: spanish word for money????)
Vampire-fools and exotic ghouls
Mongoshitfacedtabletwisters salut!
And open chure"

I think he was high when he wrote the lyrics for 'Sideshow Symphonies' like :

"Homeless heroes without dineros (dineros: spanish word for money????)
Vampire-fools and exotic ghouls
Mongoshitfacedtabletwisters salut!
And open chure"

And, I've always pictured Moonshine Delirium being about a speed trip or something.