When the oceans rise - General Chat Thread

^^ $60 for a shirt is certainly a lot, it's so expensive that I'd rather frame it than wear it :lol: (j/k).

The most I've spent was $40 on DT's "Projector Tour" '99 shirt, and that was a lot. Add that the $5 of shipping within the US, and the $10 for customs and others here = $55. But it was worth it, it's really nice.

Next time I go to Norge I'll get you two some shirts, if you give me the money of course. And it's not like I'll be going anytime soon anyhow hehehe.

^ Ah that sucks :Smug: .

On another note, "vacatiooooooooooooooons"!!!!

The M.A. has certainly been tough, but it's certainly worth it, I'm learning a lot. It's always nice to have a break, which for me won't last long because I have to start thinking about my thesis/dissertation :Smug: .

this is my friend Jen giving Jeff Walker pigtails :3

n594050045_4907744_403.jpg

Have any of you seen this?

The latter half of it is a documentary about Lazare. Oh, how much I'd pay to get my hands on one of that sweater he is wearing in the TV studio.

Last edited by a moderator:
Cool, I hadn't seen it before. I have no clue what he's saying though, could you please give us some of the highlights of what he's discussing..? :)

and at 6.53 you can see he's wearing the Solefald ring !!!! (see Neonism and In Harmonia Universali booklets)

Gracias a ambos por sus opiniones!!

The upcoming material is more black metal oriented with less folk influence, adding another kind of metal stuff (the acoustic element will be always present anyway). If everything goes well, the EP will be ready near xmas.

I'm working on a 2nd folk project (acoustic/ambiental) what I hope to finish on the 1st half of 2009.