When the oceans rise - General Chat Thread

I don't see how someone can just do coke, one hit of it and you can die. I'm not one of these Drug War people but anything harder than weed seems like scary, hard dangerous stuff. But keep in mind this is coming from someone who has consciously decided to not do drugs, alcohol, etc.. :p

I don't see how someone can just do coke, one hit of it and you can die. I'm not one of these Drug War people but anything harder than weed seems like scary, hard dangerous stuff. But keep in mind this is coming from someone who has consciously decided to not do drugs, alcohol, etc.. :p

Ah well, it's your call, but pot and alcohol in small quantities don't harm anyone; it may be good for you as a matter of fact.

Funny cos me and the others in my band were talking about this. Did you know that most ticket sales for Metallica come from Mexico City?

That's quite interesting, since I would expect the Mexicans to buy the tickets for the show in... Mexico. Maybe the tickets got sold-out so they didn't have any other choice hehe. Or maybe they're invading your country!!! o_O :lol:

Ahhhh sorry about that, actually we CRns actually have a similar situation here. But it's probably because the concerts in Mexico were sold-out.

No drug is good for you... small amounts of alcohol is alright, but the pot they sell nowadays is so potent that I doubt it's harmless.

Not that I care. I don't do very much except drink and the occasional painkiller, it's just a fact that all this shit is bad for you. So is the fried rice I made myself for lunch. Everything gives you cancer or heart disease in the end. The more of it you do, the sooner it comes.

Personally I won't wither away; I plan to go skydiving without a parachute the day I'm too fucked up to want to keep living.

No drug is good for you... small amounts of alcohol is alright, but the pot they sell nowadays is so potent that I doubt it's harmless.

Not that I care. I don't do very much except drink and the occasional painkiller, it's just a fact that all this shit is bad for you. So is the fried rice I made myself for lunch. Everything gives you cancer or heart disease in the end. The more of it you do, the sooner it comes.

Personally I won't wither away; I plan to go skydiving without a parachute the day I'm too fucked up to want to keep living.

Yeah I agree. If I eat sugar-free products I get Cancer, if I eat sugar they cut my legs. So well, fuck it. Fuck it all.

Too much of ANYTHING is bad for you.

True :erk: .

I want Det Som Engang Var to take my quote out of his sig because it appears he's making fun of me with it. And if he's not he should post here.

I'm embarrassed on behalf of Norway today. We woke up to 10 cm snow, and all hell broke loose in Stavanger. Buses were hours late, cars in ditches everywhere. And this is Norway, where we should bleed snow and shit ice.

I'm embarrassed on behalf of Norway today. We woke up to 10 cm snow, and all hell broke loose in Stavanger. Buses were hours late, cars in ditches everywhere. And this is Norway, where we should bleed snow and shit ice.

I'm actually quite amazed at that, quite ineffective to be honest. For some reason Europeans have been quite lousy at managing/coping with this winter. People in London were complaining of the snow, I guess they've never been to or seen pictures of Canada :rolleyes: .

I'm actually quite amazed at that, quite ineffective to be honest. For some reason Europeans have been quite lousy at managing/coping with this winter. People in London were complaining of the snow, I guess they've never been to or seen pictures of Canada :rolleyes: .

London, well yeah.
People complained about the snow due to our infrastructure, in which all public transport has to close down and most works/schools decide to stay closed too.

Here in England we're lucky to get one day of thick snow, what's the point in investing a fuck ton of money on equipment/gritters etc. to cope with it when it rarely happens? It makes sense in Canada or Norway or anywhere that regularly has snow.