When the oceans rise - General Chat Thread

Thank you! <3 you guys.

At first I was like, who the hell is DSEV? :lol:

I want to start going to shows drunk as well but then I know I'll have to piss very bad and lose my spot at the front.

You're still paying taxes to the state that raised Bush to power.

:puke:

Oh well Hillary won in Pa., but I think that the Democrats should start focusing on facing the Reps instead of fighting with each other.

I mean, what would happen if the Republicans win again? 12 years of Republican government? = massive suicides :zombie: .

Happy b-day to everyone too : ) (mine's on May the 29th so you know :p ).

Well, either tomorrow or the day after I'm leaving for Chicago to see Paganfest, Powerfest, and Dimmu Borgir. I probably won't be on here for the next week and a half, take care Borkendales!

Well, either tomorrow or the day after I'm leaving for Chicago to see Paganfest, Powerfest, and Dimmu Borgir. I probably won't be on here for the next week and a half, take care Borkendales!

Have fun! Chicago is a neat place. I love it there. I loved growing up by there.

If you get a chamcce, get a Chicago Dog with the works on it.

Thanks everyone! About the drugs Derek, I'm off the weed since I need to find a job when I get back. But I'll be drinking my ass off, and still more than willing to do anything like cocaine that gets out of your system in a couple of days.

Should be a blast. We're staying in the same hotel as the bands, might get to meet Iced Earth, Suidakra, and Testament at the after party.

Thanks everyone! About the drugs Derek, I'm off the weed since I need to find a job when I get back. But I'll be drinking my ass off, and still more than willing to do anything like cocaine that gets out of your system in a couple of days.

Should be a blast. We're staying in the same hotel as the bands, might get to meet Iced Earth, Suidakra, and Testament at the after party.

Lucky you :) .

Ugh, I just had a dream about Borknagar and now I'm really confused. I woke up to have my dad tell me I was screaming Colossus in my sleep though which is incredibly embarrassing.

Must have been awesome, the only dream I've had lately was horrible. In the dream I cut out my own flesh from my mouth and ate it. I woke up confused and scared, and I still am.