Where's everyone from?

XR4Tim said:
What part of Alaska are you in? I know of a couple of prog-heads up there, but get used to special-ordering your music. Sam Goody in the Dimond Center carries Dream Theater and Symphony X, but selection is sparse.
i'm in anchorage, south mountainview to be precise. i order all my cd's at mammoth... they moved to the dimond centre about a year ago. i cant usually get anything i like at sam goody's, so its mammoth or bestbuy for me...

I' from Paris, grrrrrrrrrr the Gigantour don't come in France!!!!!!!!! :cry:

I have never seen SymphonyX live, they almost never come in here...
I'll have to wait till they're as famous as Dream Theater to be able to see them, 'cause they won't come before....

But never mind, I listen to them, I close my eyes and I just have to imagine that I'm with them yelling "Unleash the fiirrreee!!!!!" :headbang:

crapola said:
i'm in anchorage, south mountainview to be precise. i order all my cd's at mammoth... they moved to the dimond centre about a year ago. i cant usually get anything i like at sam goody's, so its mammoth or bestbuy for me...
I was there when they opened the Dimond Center location. Do they still have the store on Arctic and 36th? My old vocalist's sister works for Mammoth.

XR4Tim said:
I was there when they opened the Dimond Center location. Do they still have the store on Arctic and 36th? My old vocalist's sister works for Mammoth.
nah, they closed that one, they only have the one at the dimond centre and the instrument store on 5th now. we know all the staff at the dimond store, maybe not by name, but because we spend so much time (make that $$) in there, they know who we are. the only one of the girls i know by name is erin, and thats because she used to work with me.

HI everybody!

Rishon Le- Zion ("the first of zion")- Israel.

where every second 12yearold is a black metal fan and third 14 yearold is a guitarist.. (no shit!)

ADI 29/8 said:
HI everybody!

where every second 12yearold is a black metal fan and third 14 yearold is a guitarist.. (no shit!)

Interesting. That large metal scene must have an effect on the society. Metal is a more "western" concept and I wonder what kind of effect will it have on a middle eastern area, especially in these days of political unrest.

ADI 29/8 said:
HI everybody!

at kol kax ztodeket LOL