Which album got you into death?

RETIREDTrapped

New Metal Member
Sep 12, 2001
First one i heard was leprosy. Totally blew my head off. PULL THE PLUG absolutely amazed me, how can something be so damn heavy, yet be so catchy and memorable??

Since first hearing leprosy, i have followed chuck for over ten years (half my life!!), and loved everything he ever released. I can't even remember how i stumbled upon Death, but I am glad that i did, for he has changed me as a musician, and totally changed my outlook on life.

'The journey begins with curiosity...'

Tell me, How did you find out about Death? ...And what did you hear first?

This is my tribute to you chuck.
Peace.

well i first heard some mp3s..but the first album i got was Human, for 5 bucks what a deal, and shortly after The sound of perseverance...didn't take long to realize how amazing Chuck was

scream bloody gore......

i wish metallica had brain tumors instead

What has now been days, it seems like years
To stay like this is what I fear
Life ends so fast, so take your chance
And make it last

I had a few mp3s from Human which didn't catch my fancy at first, but when I heard The Sound of Perceverance, all hell broke loose! Death is now one of my favorite bands. Listening to Human right now as a matter of fact.

i heard HUMAN and was amazed. the music was so intense but yet still had melody. but it all changed when i heard INDIVIDUAL THOUGHT PATTERNS, it was the most angry album of all time, yet the melodic passages still were there.i feel I.T.P. is the greatest death album. it was how he felt about the world and how he fit into the great puzzle of life. i will truly miss him. R.I.P.

I was a late comer, Trapped got me into them. The SOunds Of Perseverance was teh first for me, it blew me away. Since tehn I have also gotten ITP, Symb, Human, and teh rest are on thier way. I've been digging COntrol Denied for a long while though.