Which bands are you going to see live?

Yes, the band especially Jack moves a lot. Mark Kendall is an excellent guitar player, I think. I met Sean and Audie before the gig and we chatted for a while. Because I'd been waiting for a long time Sean went back in a got me a couple of his guitar picks!

Well the Iron Maiden bill for Twickenham is now confirmed

Lauren Harris
Within Temptation
Avenged Sevenfold
Iron Maiden

So that's who I'm going to see!

Nice to have a dotted line link to Threshold with WT joining this bill!

Hmmm.

My next gig will be Tempestt, a brazilian band of hard rock. Rather unknown band. They will come here with Jeff Scott Soto. So, usually me and the people i know usually refer this gig has the Jeff Scott Soto gig! :lol:

After i'll try to catch a few small local acts.

In April there's Nightwish.

And when Summer comes: IRON MAIDEN. Gonna see them here and in Spain.

I'm in for a real progmetal-feast tonight with Symphony X, Circus Maximus and Dreamscape ......

Some of you have already seen this package I think? How did you like it?

And Astrid, will you be there as the Circus Maximus bandrep, too?
Really sad about PPUK though................

I'm in for a real progmetal-feast tonight with Symphony X, Circus Maximus and Dreamscape ......

And Astrid, will you be there as the Circus Maximus bandrep, too?
Really sad about PPUK though................

No, my bandrep duties were for PPUK only.
I saw the Dreamscape/Circus Maximus/Symphony-X package last Saturday in Zoetermeer and it was truly awesome. I hope you'll have loads of fun Madrigal!!

I saw the Dreamscape/Circus Maximus/Symphony-X package last Saturday in Zoetermeer and it was truly awesome. I hope you'll have loads of fun Madrigal!!

Been to that show as well, excellent gig, although a bit too crowded and dark during the SX set.

Still working on the Dreamscape and SX pics but the Circus Maximus pics are done, if interested find them at:
http://www.havermout.net/gig2.php?naam=Circus%20Maximus&datum=2008-02-16

Haven't decided what to see tomorrow yet, it will be either Vengeance around the corner or theNAME in an other town.

H.

Hope this will be of interest for some of you guys:)

Pagan's Mind will once again tour in UK. This time as support for Sonata Arctica.

Dates:

21.04.2008 (GB) LONDON / Carling Academy
22.04.2008 (GB) LEEDS / Rio's
23.04.2008 (GB) GLASGOW / Garage
25.04.2008 (GB) SHEFFIELD / Corporation
26.04.2008 (IRL) DUBLIN / Button Factory
27.04.2008 (GB) DUDLEY / JB's

Symphony x : excellent above words
Circus Maximus: not fond of them but I liked the show
Dreamscape: most of the people went out to smoke after a couple of songs... including me :err:

This will be great year for all prog-lovers here in Serbia! We will see Threshold, Pain Of Salvation, Evergrey, Adagio ... :)

I'm most probably going to see Firewind this Friday...I have not been that excited about a band since I first heard of Threshold back in the late nineties with Freaks. So far every song I've heard by Firewind sounds great.

Yeah. They are a very worthy band. In the beginning, when i first heard of them i thought they were 'just another power metal band', but soon realized they had so much more to offer. And when i saw them live they really delivered the goods (altough i saw them with Henning Basse from Metalium replacing temporarily their original vocalist, Apollo Papasomething).

Coming up shows:

Symphony X/Epica/Into Eternity on 4/16/08 - my 3rd time seeing Symphony X live
Dream Theater/Opeth on 5/5/08 - my 3rd time seeing DT live
Wacken Open Air on 7/31-8/2/08 - mostly for Iron Maiden & Avantasia
Helloween/Gamma Ray on 10/3/08 - my 3rd time seeing them live this year (I previously saw them in Japan in February)
Edguy/Kamelot on 10/23/08 - my 4th time seeing Edguy (in fact, it's four years in a row)