Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Burzum

Votes: 7 5.6%

• Total voters

The Eviscerator

New Metal Member
May 26, 2002
Visit site
I rounded up some of the gayest bands of today for your voting pleasure. But remember, some of these bands may have been truly great int the past, e.g., Metallica, but I selected the bands for this poll based on their current state. So decide which one of these bands qualifies as the gayest and vote!

Originally posted by SculptedCold
It's pretty sad you feel the need to use gay as an insulting word. you and your poll would have suited something like 'retarded' better.

Oh, so we don't mind using a dysphemism for the mentally challenged as a derogatory term do we? :rolleyes:

What the hell do you call good music?!? Opeth, Soilwork, Arch Enemy, etc..........you think these are gay bands? Oh wait they've progressed in their sound so they must be gay now! Right? The only shitty band on their is Cannibal Corpse. Some like Cradle may not be as good as others but I wouldnt call any "gay".

Originally posted by blakmetalemp
What the hell do you call good music?!? Opeth, Soilwork, Arch Enemy, etc..........you think these are gay bands? Oh wait they've progressed in their sound so they must be gay now! Right? The only shitty band on their is Cannibal Corpse. Some like Cradle may not be as good as others but I wouldnt call any "gay".

Well, I personally don't feel that every band on my list is gay. I did a little reseash and gathered up some of the more controversial bands around today for this poll, because I know, where there's controversy there's people making homosexuality accusations.

:lol: Yes Manowar wins even though their not on the list.

B000005RF7.01.LZZZZZZZ.jpg

I voted for Cradle of Filth! The only song I ever liked by them is "She mourns a lengthening shadow", which isn't metal at all, but ambient!
On top of making crappy music they seem so corny! To me it seems like some manager/A&R guy thought to himself "Hey, this black metal stuff is getting pretty popular. Maybe I can find/make a band and they can earn me loads of money" and he stumbled across Cradle of Filth. Okay, I know this isn't the case as I've heard they released a demo tape back in 1990 or something, but you get the point.
If you use corpse paint I think you should ry to look scary and not like the Addams Family or some circus freaks. They make me more wanna laugh than make me wanna get scared.
I don't mind Tool that much. I don't think I'm gonna buy any of their records, but their pretty much okay I would say, although their concert at last years Roskilde Festival sucked big-time!!!
I've never heard a single song by Cannibal Corpse that I like, but I don't know if I would call them gay. Their music is terrible IMO, but they don't seem gay to me, just crappy.

I think the bands there are great

But if one had to be the gayest metallica would be it but im not voting cause i think its perfetic