Which Reviews on Royal Carnage do you dispute?

The logic is astounding:

• Mark (and generally the rest of us, probably) does not like The Kovenant's new album, neither does just about any review of it you're likely to find
  • So we are obviously "stuck in the fucking past"

Glad my Thorr's Hammer made it to the word 'stuff'...my heart was racing to see if Erik would include anything I did! :lol:

@neal - you don't have to stop posting here just because you disagree with one review. We know you love us really. :)

I really would like to know how I am living in the past.... everyone knows Manowar is the fucking future! :lol:

Neal probably liked watching his homeboy, Snoop Dogg, doing a track over Metallica samples... :tickled:

Anyways, to each his own brotha, and if you don't want to post here, then, bottom line, we don't need you.

The Carnage Continues....

Dude, Kovenant is on some planet where they all wear fetish clothing and worship dildos, right before bending over and plunging themselves on the next piece of manmeat waiting for their every orifice. :err:

phyre said:
Awesome.

I haven't listened to the Covenant since Nexus Polaris (which was good, but not great), but I do like some electronic/techno metal stuff, like Pain and 30 Seconds to Mars etc. I also listen to old Slayer and Zeppelin, I must be stuck in the past as well. :p

NAD said:
I also listen to old Slayer and Zeppelin, I must be stuck in the past as well. :p

That's what won you the job here. Now where's that Led Zeppelin IV review you promised? You know our site is not complete until someone writes a thesis on Stairway to Heaven... ;)

neal said:
"SUCK the big dick" haha thats a lot more harsh than you said in your review. in fact, you said they "play their chosen style very well" you just dont like techno. well i do like techno, and seti fuckin rocks all over all the shit you fools heavily prop all the time. you all just dont like the fact that they used to be boring ass shitty black metal and decided to do somthing else. oh well. to each thier own. im not gonna post here anymore (not that it breaks anyones heart) because i just dont like any of the same shit you all do. you're stuck in the fucking past.
-neal

neal, very quickly. I still say they "play their chosen style very well" because that's objective, and that's in the review.

On this forum, I am allowed to spout off in whatever manner I wish, including but not limited to ludicrous opinionating on any topic I choose. Ain't it great?

With that said, I THINK The Kovenant SUCK the BIG DICK. That is my opinion.

I don't think we're "stuck in the fucking past" and to be honest, I've never heard (or said I did) the early The Covenant stuff. I just think their KURRENT KRAP SUCKS SHIT!!! Woah!

And I hope you still post here, but if you don't, see ya!

phyre said:
The logic is astounding:
  • Mark (and generally the rest of us, probably) does not like The Kovenant's new album, neither does just about any review of it you're likely to find
  • So we are obviously "stuck in the fucking past"
ive read good reviews of seti, and ive read bad reviews, but that doesnt really matter to me becuase i like it. also the 'stuck in the past comment' had nothing to do with this particular review. its about the 10,000 threads about iron maiden and metallica and black sabath and oldschool black metal and other shit that lot its relevence and freshness a good 10-15 years ago. nastalgia is one thing, but going on and on and on about them is another. face facts: st anger is going to blow and the new maiden will sound just like every other maiden album.
-neal

npearce said:
Neal is one of those guys that just doesn't quite know where he fits in in the world. My guess is that puberty will be a life altering event for him.
har har, dickface. yeh the puberty comment was kind of funny the first time you said it. and i have a feeling california will be a life altering experence for you. not everyone here is a flagwaving redneck asshole. fuck you, stay in kansas.
-neal

Papa Josh said:
I really would like to know how I am living in the past.... everyone knows Manowar is the fucking future! :lol:

Neal probably liked watching his homeboy, Snoop Dogg, doing a track over Metallica samples... :tickled:

Anyways, to each his own brotha, and if you don't want to post here, then, bottom line, we don't need you.

The Carnage Continues....

Dude, Kovenant is on some planet where they all wear fetish clothing and worship dildos, right before bending over and plunging themselves on the next piece of manmeat waiting for their every orifice. :err:
first, fuck fmanowar. second, i dont have cable so i didnt see it, i dont like metallica, i dont like rap. im sure a metallica/rap combo would be fucking atrocious. third, i know you dont need me here, ive only made about 10 fucking posts on this board anyway. its not a big deal, i just dont want to post here becuase anytime i do i just get a truckload of shit for it anyway becuase i generaly have different tastes than the rest of RC. no biggie. and yeh, kovenant IS all about gay sex and worshiping dildos, im surprised its not everyones favorite band around here. so im outie. peace, bitches.
-neal

neal said:
ive read good reviews of seti, and ive read bad reviews, but that doesnt really matter to me becuase i like it. also the 'stuck in the past comment' had nothing to do with this particular review. its about the 10,000 threads about iron maiden and metallica and black sabath and oldschool black metal and other shit that lot its relevence and freshness a good 10-15 years ago. nastalgia is one thing, but going on and on and on about them is another. face facts: st anger is going to blow and the new maiden will sound just like every other maiden album.
-neal
Yeah, well, obviously you see whatever you want to see. There's a bit of old shit and a bit of new shit and if you want to dwell on that we discuss old thrash and old 'Maiden and ignore whatever new stuff we're discussing then fine. And if you had bothered reading the "St. Anger" thread you would've noticed it is mostly about how large goat genitalia it actually sucks.

neal said:
har har, dickface. yeh the puberty comment was kind of funny the first time you said it. and i have a feeling california will be a life altering experence for you. not everyone here is a flagwaving redneck asshole. fuck you, stay in kansas.
-neal

Oops . . . I forgot I already made that puberty comment to neal. It's just so much fun to say stuff to you, neal. I'm sure to get some sort of crazy comment.

I'm not sure how I'm a redneck, though.

For the record, I don't find some of the "old school" threads all that exciting, but, like AA, RC has some of the smarter, more serious types posting. That's why I post here.

Hopefully I didn't piss you off too much, because I kind of like you posting here and at AA. Your taste in music is actually a cool change to some of the other stuff around here.

I make it a point to try to tell everybody else about bands I like. A lot of times most people hate the stuff I listen to, but I just move on and try to convince them of another band. I've spent my whole life listening to music nobody else likes. I've never let somebody elses hatred get in the way of music I like to listen to.

Hopefully neal reads this . . .

neal said:
also the 'stuck in the past comment' had nothing to do with this particular review. its about the 10,000 threads about iron maiden and metallica and black sabath and oldschool black metal and other shit that lot its relevence and freshness a good 10-15 years ago.
-neal

Just because it's old doesn't mean it loses its relevance surely?

For fucks sake neal, don't be a sour puss - there are a bunch of people on this forum from all different walks of life, with loads of different tastes and opinions. Just post something you want to talk about you cynical old bastard.

Anyone can start a thread about anything the like, anytime they want. Just hit the button called "New Thread"...