Who do you think is the Most Skilled Drummer???

Thomen Stauch (Blind Guardian)....best power metal drummer there is, one of the best overall around right now IMO. Personality all his own with the technique to match.
David Husvik (Extol)........w00t teh tech metal!!111
Richard Christy (Death, Iced Earth) ...his IE stuff ain't nothin special, and neither is the band, but I love his work on TSOP.

Hmmm, I would have to go with 3 drummers and they all played in the same band, DEATH!!

Sean Reinhard
Gene Hoglan
Richard Christy

Chuck sure knew how to pick them.

Aside from those 3, I think Nick Menza, Thomen (Blind Guardian), The Guy from Rhapsody, and of course Nicko McBrain!!

I cant believe you havent mentioned Trym yet,
I love his technique in the toms and his speed in the double bass

all hail Trym (he is the zyklon drummer, ex emperor if anyone didnt know)

Trench said:
Hmmm, I would have to go with 3 drummers and they all played in the same band, DEATH!!

Sean Reinhard
Gene Hoglan
Richard Christy

Chuck sure knew how to pick them.

Aside from those 3, I think Nick Menza, Thomen (Blind Guardian), The Guy from Rhapsody, and of course Nicko McBrain!!

Good call on Nicko, very solid player.

Alex Holzworth (ex-Sieges Even) is Rhapsody's drummer. I think Luca should loosen the reins a little or write some more varied stuff in the future though to let him flex his talent.

my top-five:

1) Ted Kirkpatrick (Tourniquet) (best drummer in the universe)
2) Charlie Benante (Anthrax,S.O.D.) (best drummer in the universe besides Ted Kirkpatrick)
3) Dave Lombardo (Slayer, Grip Inc.,Voodocult,..)
4) Igor Cavalera (Sepultura)
5) Paul Mazurkiewicz (Cannibal Corpse)

neil peart of rush

trym

gene hoglan

brain mantia of primus

the drummer of ORIGIN

thomas haake

danny carey of TOOL

the drummer of CANDIRIA

and few others but not and absolutely not the fuckin' PORTNOY he is so rude and annoying to me....

:D