Who is going to MDF '10

Are you going to MDF 2010?

• Total voters
I'm definitely going, and will gladly share a 21+ room. When it comes time to pay up just let me know what I owe.

Ah, well I'm going to be arriving in Baltimore on that Thursday around noon so that'd be a definite possibility.

Since Thursdays are my one of my days off, I'd be taking the same amount of time off work if I arrived a day early. So. If I go, which I probably will, then I will go a day early.

Sweet, sounds like we're on our way to a decent Thursday crowd. :kickass:

definitely going and I want to share a room. Also...

Oh, I almost forgot: I've been in support of having an extra non-Fest day of hanging out (i.e. for sightseeing, bar-hopping, restaurant-going, etc.) for a while now. We thought about doing some of that stuff last time on the Monday after, but it turned out that we were all too tired to do anything after a whole weekend of partying and concerts. My proposal this time is for those who are interested to come to Baltimore on Thursday, that way we have time to do extra fun stuff without having the constant rush to see the concerts in our way. So, indicate in the thread if you would like to come to Baltimore 1 day early for non-Fest activities. I strongly encourage you all to do this since we only see each other once a year and three days simply isn't enough time to hang out!

I kind of like the sound of this idea. I'll definitely consider it.

I'm hopefully going (with my girlfriend as well) and if so, would definitely want to share a room. I like the idea of the Thursday hanging out stuff too, as well as the partying/non-party room.

Oh god someone get Randy there and tell us what he's like (or keep a camera on him the whole damn time)

Hmm...I'd like to go, but I'll have to figure out what this would cost etc. If someone could tell me what it cost them last time in total (and how much merch they bought, since I tend to buy a lot) that would be appreciated. If I went I would definitely want to share a room and would probably go for the Thursday thing.

What is the actual date of this?

I kept track of all my expenditures last time and the grand total came out to about $395. I also brought a good deal of alcohol with me, so I could have easily spent a good $40+ less there. On the other hand, I was pretty frugal in buying merch, spending less than $40 total I think, whereas some people were spending hundreds on merch. :erk:

Edit: looking over my balance sheet I saw there were a few other things I hadn't accounted for, so my total expenditure was probably closer to $430. But anyway, you get the idea.

The date is May 28th to 30th (Friday to Sunday), and as I said I'm encouraging people to show up on Thursday the 27th for extra hangout time. The event's website is here: http://www.supremebrutality.com/

Also, my friend may come down as well.

By then he'll also be able to drive people, so he'll most likely be my ride down.

I'm guess he'll want to party.