Who is going to MDF '10

Are you going to MDF 2010?

• Total voters
Hmm...I'd like to go, but I'll have to figure out what this would cost etc. If someone could tell me what it cost them last time in total (and how much merch they bought, since I tend to buy a lot) that would be appreciated. If I went I would definitely want to share a room and would probably go for the Thursday thing.

What is the actual date of this?
With everything (ticket, travel, hotel, food, CDs, shirts) I'd budget 300-400 dollars. Does that sound about right other people who went?

The experience is easily worth double that though

With people I never met before I'm usually quiet, so I will be pretty much the opposite I am here.

I assume that most of us will be doing a more free association type of arrangement this time since we have a lot more 21-and-olders now and because certain roommates from last time proved to be a royal pain in the ass.

:p

I'm of course going this year, not completely sure on my arrangement yet though. I'll probably end up giving you guys a break and stay in a different room with some other people though. I'll let you know when I figure it out.

One question though, I noticed that the Remington Hotel has a 4 person per room limit. Did the Tremont have the same thing?

edit: Figured I'd give a full explanation for Belligerent's response...

Whats this Viewer incident i keep on hearing about...

Me and Jeremy (seedsofvengence) were out partying until the sunrose everynight so we ended up waking people up when we would get back... especially Saturday night/Sunday morning. We were especially loud that time because it wasn't just me and Jeremy getting back late, it was also the two guys I brought up with me. We were extra wound up because this my pals (excuse my french but it is quite appropriate for the scenario) tried to steal all of my friend's money on one of our various trips to 7/11. I chased the guy down and got the money back but we (atleast me) were pretty wound up when we got back.

I also stole a light panel for the elevator (they've replaced it by the way) as well as removed the others from our floor and the top floor. We also TPed the top floor out of anger for the roof door being locked :lol:

Oh and I spilled a beer on cookiecutter but that was with Grant's assistance as video evidence shows.

Guys, please resolve your issues before the fest. I don't want there to be any tension. Don't ruin our beautiful weekend.