Who is going to MDF '10

Are you going to MDF 2010?

• Total voters
Packing right now. Getting excited. My flight leaves so early on Thursday that I probably just won't bother going to sleep the night before. I'm going to be exhausted once I get to Baltimore, unless I get enough sleep on the flight.

I had this weird dream last night. I don't even know why I was a part of the festivities [probably because MDF is so fucking awesome], but when were all really thirsty, Jordan offered us his soda. The weird thing was, there were only 1 1/2 left. When asked about the rest, he giggled and actually said "lolzzidrankitall". :/

Cyth, I'd sleep on the flight.

Today + tomorrow I'm working on my surprise shit for people (they're CDs). Dunno how many I'm going to make but they're going to be available on a first come, first serve basis :p Probably 5-10. I know Schmidt and Guy both want one. Hint: here's one song

I'll make ya one, it's the least I can do for you, soda boy.

Each one comes with an insert featuring cover art, a lyric spread (so you can sing along) and tracklisting (all design done by me, duh). Tracklist will be echoed on the CDr itself because it's kinda hard to read on the insert.

Packing right now. Getting excited. My flight leaves so early on Thursday that I probably just won't bother going to sleep the night before. I'm going to be exhausted once I get to Baltimore, unless I get enough sleep on the flight.

Let's just make Thursday our official catch-up-on-sleep day, haha. I'll be about 8 hours behind on sleep as well.

So, I'm foregoing making CDs for you all since I would need to buy a pack of CDrs and I literally don't have that much money in my account (it's all quarantined for the trip)...so I'm giving the one I made to the Peoria guys and they can fight over it. :lol: