Who is going to Tuska Festival?

thats not fair, i really want to go but no one will go with me. thinking about going alone but im scared :confused:

Natassja said:
thats not fair, i really want to go but no one will go with me. thinking about going alone but im scared :confused:

Yeah I know what you mean, I missed Progpower III (With Edguy and Angra) because I had nobody to go with. It's a risk for sure...because if something bad happens then there's no one to look out for you, but if everything goes like it's supposed to, then you shouldn't have a problem, and you'll probably make some new friends too...plus, there's people here on the forums that are gonna go, hook up with one of them then.

yeah i might do that. the reason its scary is cos i live in england so its a bit of a mission for me to get there. nevermind, ill see what happens

bodomite said:
all my money is going to my trip to South America next month

Bodomite you're comming to Venezuela dammit! NOT Brazil but Venezuela ok? Plus women here are more beautiful than in Brazil right? Only reason to go to Brazil is because of Angra and Shaman, but then again they might even not be there so..

Here, take a look

aids.jpg

Me and a couple of mates is going there :D, We live on Åland :p, migth have heard of it, its a little island in the middle of sweden and finland, so only need to take the boat over to Helsinki and we're there! It's gonna rock ;) all those good bands and all.

Man we're going to be on that frontrow when CoB's playin'! :headbang:
Can't wait! :D