Who Would Make A Good OpnerFor Opeth?

i would like no opener.
opeth play 1 set of classics to warm us up then few minutes break and then watershed in it entirety then some favs for the encores:headbang:

^there was talk about this in Aus tour thread. Definitely the best choice in terms of a local act. No question, I mean theres not a lot of good choices, but it has to be said. The Aurora Veil ep is some of the best oz metal period. Plus one of the most promising metal bands atm.

i would like no opener.
opeth play 1 set of classics to warm us up then few minutes break and then watershed in it entirety then some favs for the encores:headbang:

They can open with black rose immortal then they play their usual playlist :p

It'd make usual gig time+ 20 min of Opeth :headbang:

^there was talk about this in Aus tour thread. Definitely the best choice in terms of a local act. No question, I mean theres not a lot of good choices, but it has to be said. The Aurora Veil ep is some of the best oz metal period. Plus one of the most promising metal bands atm.

Yeh, but do you know when their new guitarist is moving from France to Australia?

I like the idea of no opener. Its like when I seen Roger Waters he did a set where he played a few of his songs and some Pink Floyd classics then came out and did Darkside Of The Moon in its entirety. Or another idea would be like something The Cure did. They played their 3 most popular albums back to back in one show. Wouldnt that be awesome to see?

Agalloch, Daylight Dies....It would be great for both bands as most opeth fans would greatly dig them