Who you leaning towards in the 2016 Presidential Election?

Who will take over the reigns of shitting on this nation?

• Mrs. Benghazi

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Who gives a fuck?

• Colonel Sanders

• Chafee Scrotum

• Uncle Jeb

• Uncle Ben Carson

• Ayn Rand

• Four Eyed Perry

• Fatboy from Jersey

• Haughm

• O'Malley

• Total voters
The best part of Trump taking office is his wild card style. It wouldn't shock me if he commented on this.

Meanwhile in Germany/Sweden: Leftist females hand over our culture to Muslims.

Last edited:
Reactions: H.P. Lovecraft
Most European countries need a nationalist movement that the US and Britain just had. Leave these immigrants to improve their own countries.

Trump is kicking ass. He's done more for true Americans in 4 days than Obama in 8 years since he was more interested in helping muslim countries and people that dont belong i the US.

And it cracks me up how people are rallying behind Bernie Sanders, who is calling for a revolution against the "establishment". First of all, the revolution just happened. Second, Bernie has been in Congress for 25 years, which is textbook definition for "establishment". It was because of career politicians like Bernie that Trump was elected.

It's astounding how people don't understand this.

nothing really revolutionary about Trump, he's basically implementing policies that are common throughout our history. and his nominees are fucking terrible outside of Mattis

It hurts to say this, because I think executive actions are generally bullshit: But every day this week has been like waking up on Christmas morning with all the stuff he's pushing through. Let's hope it's a tactic to get the ball rolling to show off how successful these no-brainers are so that we can get some congressional approvals flowing.

This week alone (in order of importance to me):

PP Defunding
Criminal Deportation Buffs
Block Fed Funding to Sanctuary Cities
Wall Begins
Frozen Obamacare
Pipeline
Federal Hiring Freeze
Regulation Freeze

YUGE!

...meanwhile the snowflakes double-down in their sick, anti-fact ideology with their candidates for the next DNC chair. One of which thinks it's her job to "shut white people down".

Last edited:
Nothing bad about it. Everyones bitching because people that otherwise wouldnt have insurance will suddenly be back in the same position before obamacare.

But others that basically pay for those peoples' premiums could have cheaper insurance. Also, people will not be penalized for not having insurance

... in your shit country?

Your country is headed toward a cliff with blindfolds on. Not sure if you meant to be provocative or not, but maybe government healthcare for all works in a homogenous society like yours for now. But the Islamists are knocking on Europe's door... and look who is answering...

Female-defence-ministers-009.jpg

resizer.php

Here's USA:

mattis.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: CiG